+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Azul services nig recruitment

Azul services nig recruitment

A Facility Management Company in Abuja.(F.C.T) AZUL SERVICES NIG is currently recruiting graduate and experienced marketing executives. Suitable Qualifications OND, HND, BSC and Masters Degree. The job is only for people that reside in abuja, FCT. please send your resume to [email protected]

Re: Azul services nig recruitment

The easiest way to identify these bloody scamers is wen they tel u dat only doz resident in particular area shuld apply. I hav observd them 4 quite a while now. Useles people includin d poster of dis thread

master holder also! u don mad

masters holder for a marketer,nawaooo,people should have value and regards for certificate,its not easy to go to university and come out,pls, employer of labour and scammers take note.

please and please lets us respect ourselves and what we say in here. any advert or publications here are to help those looking for a job. so please let us be courteous and not just reply because it doesnt concern us or we dont have what to do. i personally posted this advert because a friend of mine organisation is currently recruiting, i did this to help people know about this application so that they can get a job. it is so sad that some people here just decided to just reply what they feel like and comment. but i am here to address that because it is so annoying. firstly, geffizy please what do u do? are u presently working or what? why should u say this information is from scammers? if u have an organisation in abuja and u dont have accomodation for workers in abuja do u advice someone from ibadan to apply for such a job? and also because the person has to be fimiliar with the abuja terrain to perform his/her duties do u expect an organisation to employ someone from zamfara? so please in an organisation there is what they call strategy u just dont employ without thinking. and please never u say useless people. thank you. secondly, MK1001 what qualification do u have if i may ask? an advice for you in nigeria now a first degree is getting so popular and getting obsolete the better u do your masters or phd the better for u and the better chances you have over your other job seekers, you can also do some professional courses to have an advantage over your fellow employees. so never use such works as u don mad on this website. a professional marketing executive can have an mba marketing to help me know his job and grow in it. and i am not just talking about a local marketer so please take note. lastly, Diyoke why should u conclude that oh they are scammers? that is an integrity issue you know? u dont know someone or anything and u call someone a scammer and u are saying masters degree. please lets bahve ourselves if u are here to look for a job apply for one and sign out or if u are posting jobs here just do it and sign out. other wise dont waste your precious time and other peoples time here. thank you all. this was just done to make us to be courteuos in our statement. thank you

Guy ur email is it is not going

+ Reply