+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Any news from lapo

Re: Any news from lapo

ok @ M,its k

Pls has anyone heard from them after the interview of 5th Sept? A friend for communications just pinged me dt she was asked to come today 11th. Who else? I don't know whether its in batches.

hi all, any news frm the sept 5th interview?

Quote Originally Posted by ajuwaya View Post
    Pls has anyone heard from them after the interview of 5th Sept? A friend for communications just pinged me dt she was asked to come today 11th. Who else? I don't know whether its in batches.
    at ajuwaya and a4jasper, what position where you guys interviewed for and what questions were you also asked in the interview session. I'll appreciate your immediate response for the benefit of the house. Thanks

No news for me yet o. What position did u apply for?

@ajuwaya.......i applied for agric finance & was askd questions ranging frm importance of agric finance to ¦Ó§ß¦Å normal interview questions abt ursef & past experiences in ¦Ó§ß¦Å field if any.....dey said dey'll get bak to us dis wk

Sorry, my initial reply was meant for chinexannex.........ajuwaya plz help verify frm ur frnd if anytin is going on gues u also did d sept 5 interview

I applied for Legal and my questions too were based on that. She said they've been calling pple daily. Let's keep our fingers crossed

Tnx ajuwaya.......God is surely @ wrk

@ all........i was invited for the first stag which took place at their annex office at ikeja.
    glory to God.....i was successful, just few days back i was invited for the 2nd stag which is a
    chat with The MD......it was very fyn...........they said they will get back to me very soon.
    Emplyment letter anticipation activated.
    for the curious mind..........i applied for accounting/finance and reporting.

as for those yet to be called for the first stag....the said 2nd batch will come up next yr......so all hope is not lost

and for those waiting for 2nd stag........believe in God......u will be called

waiting for u all at the training school.

i luv u all

Quote Originally Posted by MR RIGHT View Post
    @ all........i was invited for the first stag which took place at their annex office at ikeja.glory to God.....i was successful, just few days back i was invited for the 2nd stag which is a chat with The MD......it was very fyn...........they said they will get back to me very soon.Emplyment letter anticipation activated.for the curious mind..........i applied for accounting/finance and reporting.as for those yet to be called for the first stag....the said 2nd batch will come up next yr......so all hope is not lostand for those waiting for 2nd stag........believe in God......u will be calledwaiting for u all at the training school.i luv u all
    At mr right, any idea if those who applied for I.T/M.I.S been interviewed? A 2nd batch next yr How long will the intervew session for all positions last? I was told that the training will be after interviews. So if there a 2nd batch interview for those of us yet to be interviewed, when will the trainning which will take 1yr then start? Abeg lapo interview me na!

@Mr Right hw many of u were interviewed for accounting/finance in the first stage N how many were u guys @ the 2nd stage? We were 3 dt did for legal and I'm in touch wit one of us and it seems none of us hv been called yet. Let's keep praying

Hi guyz..........dnt wory d call wil surely come IJN. Any1 wit an idea. If agric finance candidates hv been called?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast