+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Any news about last waec interview?

Re: Any news about last waec interview?

amen IJN, pls its very important to keep in touch and what is thier pay like, pls lets discuss about this.
    f

Hi,Pls do u know if waec employs people with Neco cert.?Did anyone use Neco result to apply and were u cal'd 4 d interview?What were u asked during d interview?..really need ur reply,Thanx.

theboyismine, i applied 4 subject officer chemistry, i was called and i was sent a mail also 4 d interview which was 30th of last month. Tweetytaye, some body came 4 d interview with neco result

akhanemeh;Thanx,but were u one of those who wrote their text late august this year or one of the first set who did their interview in july?

@twentytaye, Waec donsnt discriminate, so u are free to go there with yur NECO result.
    f

i applied with my neco cert and was shortlisted. i have done my interview since july and waiting for the call up. i guess they should get back before december

@Obex thanx.@doctorpee;thanx,but i guess u must ve bn asked abt y u decided to use Neco & if u v anything against waec?

Quote Originally Posted by tweetytaye View Post
    @obex thanx.@doctorpee;thanx,but i guess u must ve bn asked abt y u decided to use neco & if u v anything against waec?
    nope. They appreciated same and asked if i had ever written waec and i said yes. But told them it was as an external candidate , bcos my set was the first to sit for neco and then it was compulsory. They really apprecaited it. And finally asked me if i would be willing to work in any country i was posted to. And i said 'yes' since as a banker i have worked in sieria lonne and the gambia branches of my org though for a short while.

Did they ask you why u didnt do waec?

@twentytaye, u are of little faith, why cant u just relax urself and see the miracle that is on yur way? please relax God is in control, HE never forsake HIS people.
    f

Waec does nt discrimate..jst hav faith in God n He ll perfect al ur expectations.

Before going in a waec official already sowed a seed of doubt in me when she noticed i used my Neco,she then told me to go and pray well o.........Inside after introducing myself the first qst was do u have anything against waec? and again I was asked what offence waec committed against me that i decided to use neco,honestly it was as if the man was angry cos he was a little bit hostile hence the reason y am sort of doubting if they accept Neco.......At a point i felt i was being scrutinized as if i was a suspect,after that i realised probably becos i served in Niger state,where the head office of Neco is..........I told them i wrote WAEC And GCE and explained y i didnt use them.......they then asked if posted anywhere if i would go bla bla bla.But above all i know my God will Not fail us IJN.

@tweetytaye, most time in interviews d interviewer might luk so hostile n try 2 get unda ur skin,. in actual sense dey r lukin @ ur composur, wether u wil react in d midst of provocatn, dey r tryin 2 knw who u realy are in d midst of ur fine suit,shoes,nice cologne,charismatic n polishd english...dnt let dat boda u so long u did nt fall 4 dia bait..
    Above al God is in charge, commit evrytin in2 His hands.

@tweetytaye, most time in interviews d interviewer might luk so hostile n try 2 get unda ur skin,. in actual sense dey r lukin @ ur composur, wether u wil react in d midst of provocatn, dey r tryin 2 knw who u realy are in d midst of ur fine suit,shoes,nice cologne,charismatic n polishd english...dnt let dat boda u so long u did nt fall 4 dia bait..
    Above al God is in charge, commit evrytin in2 His hands.,

+ Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast