+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Is this another scam?

Is this another scam?

I applied for an admin position to and this morning Igot a mail from one max jones providing an interview question to be answered. I answered them alright and replied back to the email address- [email protected], then i got this reply this evening:

GOMART NIGERIA LIMITED

Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: Efedhoma Vivian

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of GOMART, Nigeria Limited.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with GOMART, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with GOMART NIGERIA LIMITED and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Lewis Law Chambers before your oral interview date, Due to past experiences we had with International and local staffs, GOMART now makes it mandatory for every short listed candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be duly certified, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the on your interview sate.

BARRISTER DONALD AGON LAW CHAMBERS

Direct Communications Unit – Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +2348164711558

Contact Person: Barr. Donald Agon

Designation: Attorney and Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos State Law Court which you will also present to GOMART on your arrival date.

Your Interview Date:

Interview Venue: *Protea Hotel Limited, plot 1700, violet yough close Victoria Island, Lagos, *Protea Hotel Limited 3, Chief Isiah Odulu Street Port Harcourt, River State, *Protea Hotel Limited, 2, Ahmadu Bello way APO Abuja.

Time: Morning batch 9: 00am, Afternoon batch 1.00pm

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,

Of the Human Resources Manager,

GOMART, Nigeria Limited.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Efv.

Re: Is this another scam?

Well, u can't conclude now it's a scam. Approach them, once you hear MO...... Better run for your pocket.

I don't suggest you wait. Letter of employment is not properly constructed. Too many parameters. My candid opinion is to stay back!!!!!

Its a scam

scam!! If u recide close to d add stated u can attend to clear ur doubt otherwise save ur moni N time. This is my candid opinion

thanks guys. I knew i could count on the house. I rili appreciate.
    Efv.

You are most welcome.

A stonewall scam, d same person dat sent u d mail is d same fake barister who will charge u some money to get the phoney permit-which reputable company will ask u 4 working affidavit of guarantee from court b4 u can work 4 them?-

the appointment letter is not even well scripted. it's too ambiguous and full of grammatical errors.

+ Reply