+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Another gtbank test

Re: Another gtbank test

pls how was d schuduled test suppose to hold today? Pls which category of pple are writing it. Pls details for ur fellows

@henry-fortune, we just finished d test, it was shl like qustions verbal nd quantitative bt time was d major factor.30 verba nd 18 quant.God is in control.

Quote Originally Posted by obuksjr View Post
    @henry-fortune, we just finished d test, it was shl like qustions verbal nd quantitative bt time was d major factor.30 verba nd 18 quant.God is in control.
    where u guyz many? I mean do u think its everyone that went for the preinterv. Doc. that were invitd for the test? Cus i didnt get the invite n i also did my doc. In lag .
    ###

Which category of people were actually invited for this test. I did the interview in port harcourt just two weeks ago and now some people are writing another test.
    caio

Which category of people were actually invited for this test. I did the interview in port harcourt just two weeks ago and now some people are writing another test.
    caio

pls will d test be for evrybody cos i called their customer kai and was told if didnt get the iv test then i shouldnt worry. Any additional info shund share abeg. Dis gtabank self dia suspense don too much

yes ever1 who did pre doc in lag and some dat even did interview after pre doc

@ segilola how did the test go pls share with me, are the question same with the first one you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by segilola View Post
    yes ever1 who did pre doc in lag and some dat even did interview after pre doc
    @segilola are u saying another test ll be conducted for us that did interview in port cos i called dia hr and was told if i didnt get any test den i shouldnt worry. I did pre doc at head office on 8 oct den did interview on 13th same month. But have not heard anytin from dem we that did interview in port. Pls share if any info on the new test if evry body most take it just share any relevant info thanks. Gods grace what is urs ll surely come

what i saw yday was we were in batches from 8.30am,10.3am0,12.30pm and 2.30pm.i met a girl who came from portharcrt she said she did the interview last week and was invited,another guy did pre doc and was invited,a girl never did gtbank test submited her cv 2wks ago and was invited,we were many.may be if you dont get the iv it means it does nt affect you .and i feel the reason may be they conducted the test is becos the felt the standard for work force was low cos they use shl.infact time was too small and it was shl which was diff from workforce.

I called them this morning and they told me that the test is for another batch and that for those that have done the interview that they should be checking their email. I asked when we r likely going to hear from them? They told me 'very soon'. Am a bit confused. I'll like to know whether those that wrote the October 2 test in Lagos have done any interview apart from the per-interview doc and the recent test?
    caio

Hi all, please who else got the notification from GTB for an online assessment and what is it all about? I got a mail from them (22nd Oct.) notifying me that my application status has changed to "online assessment" and l cant even recall when l applied sef or even the site to check for the test. What does this mean pls and how do l check my update in their career site?
    Your response will be highly appreciated!

most of the people i mat only did pre doc,and a few i.e one did interview ,and another one has never written the test b4

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast