+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AKS civil service Secret employment!

AKS civil service Secret employment!

It's pathetic what this country is gradually turning into. If we, the young generation, dont take care, we won't even live long enough to change it in our own time. So a whole state government can publicly conduct a recruitment exercise only for appointment letters to be secretly delivered through 'Fed Ex'! (ie by hand, at home. No names published on papers or even pasted anyway else). That means any 'big man' can simply send a copy to his niece, nephew or even his grandma in the village, and those of us who applied and went for the interview will not even know wat is happening. That is outrageous! The only publication our leaders made was: "Akwa Ibom State Government has injected 938 persons into the state civil service" No names published! Sorry mates for wasting your time by making you read this instead of a job vacancy,
    I jst felt like lifting the burden off my mind a bit by telling ppl outside my state. Thanks. One love!

Re: AKS civil service Secret employment!

@ Strider...... our time will surely come soon IJN, Amen.

Sorrow not son, - for thy fate is not doomed nor is it in any of thy fellow's hand. Can u tell wat d great Universal mind has in store for thee? U r a child of d universe, no lesser than d stars, u hv d right 2 be here. u'll hv d right to ur opportunity wen d time come.

Stay alife and be merry fella!

My brother, we r many dat r in ur shoes,bt nt to worry cos God is about to do a new thing in Akwa Abasi Ibom state! Maybe dat is nt ur job. Urs wud b far better. Just hang on, okay.

da, ku fana.abasi mmo do ye fo.

Am not surprised at ur story. One thing that is not true is that we may not live long to change the situation. Remember that life is in totality of God's control. In his widest dream, about 10years ago, can Goodluck for instance, think that he will the president of this country? NO!
    Pray hard, work hard and trust in God. He will lift as many as will trust in him up at the appointed time.
    However, when we are lifted let us not take to their ways cos their ways are evil and if anyone does, He who enthrone them will dethrone them.
    U

@da, ku fana.abasi mmo do ye fo.

Ye-eka mmi ado si nyin edo worried cos we spent our time and resources to AKS for the submission of application, yet to no avail but i know too well dat BABA GOD is our hope for better jobs.

Strider my brother, Big bros abo kufana so trust in GOD

Thanks everybody for responding and trying to make me feel better, but the fact is that, I am not! It's very annoying that we are, at this point, helpless and powerless! So do I now have to get additional qualification ( god fatherism ) to get a job in this country? Anyway, like some one said: "abasi mmodo" (God is dey).

Meanwhile University of Science and Tech Akwa Ibom State, is recruiting for several positions. I don't have the detail, but it is on last weekend's Pioneer.
    One love

+ Reply