+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Airtel recruiting massively

@ Chimopol, hw ws it? I learnt both offices (Airtel nd Etisalat) r @ Lekki Phase1. Can u hint us on d procedure. I mean ws der a test, interview And d address pls?

Re: Airtel recruiting massively

There was no test in airtel just a voice test with headset and microphone. For etisalat, just interview. No hausa language requirement whatsoever o. Go 2mrw if u need a job

Abeg who knows if it will still be on by friday both etisalat n airtel

@ Hello relixy2k, Many thanks for the update.. I hear the offices are located in Lekki phase 1. Can you kindly give me their exact location

Many Thanks

are they still recruiting? can one still go to the venue on the 30th of November 2012

Pls can anyone give a direction on how to get to the venue, so that I can go there tomorrow

Hello People, I would advise anyone seeking a job as a call center agent to go for Etisalat instead of Airtel. I have worked as a call center agent in Airtel now for about 40 months. Airtel call-center job used to be a very good one with a fairly good welfare package. ALL THESE AS CHANGED NOW SINCE THE CALL CENTERS AS BEEN GIVEN TO INDIANS TO MANAGE.
    Lagos Call-center (Now managed by Tech-Mahindra)
    Abuja and Ibadan Call center (Now managed by Spanco BPO).

Since the indians ("modern slave drivers") has come into play, a lot of bad changes has occured.
    1. Salary has been slashed from 74,000 to about 40,000
    2. Before you work for 5 days and have 2 days off. Now you work for 6DAYS and have ONLY 1 DAY OFF.
    3. Before you logon to pick calls for 7hours 30 mins . Now you logon to pick calls for 8 hours.
    4. Before you have 36days leave in a year. Now you have 24 days leave in a year.
    5. Before you have 24days sick leave. Now you have only 12 days sick leave.
    6. Before you can take 15 days "study leave" in a year. Now study leave has been CANCELLED.
    7. Many of us are now using eye glasses due to the prolonged exposure to their UNPROCTECTED computer screens.
    8. Few of us has ear-drum damage due to the prolonged use of their headsets.

Please I AM NOT discouraging anybody from applying to Airtel. My greatest advise to anybody who wants to apply is that you should still be looking for a job. The very second you get another job, please run away from them. Indians are not worth working for at all. They are always looking for cheap labour and would over-use you on the job.

I wish all of you best of luck.

@ ITPrince..You are right..Indians are sucks like beast....They have ruined Nigeria Economy and even stretched the Citizens...Nigerians are now in (MODERN SLAVERY)..British used us and dump us ..Indians take over...So when will Nigeria got escaped for another INDEPENDENCE again...cos we dont know when dis Indians will give us INDEPENDENCE and leave our country.....GOD SAVE US FROM SLAVERY....ESCAPE FROM INDIAN SOBIBO

For airtel, Lekki phase1. Ask d way to
    Jeremiah street, plot 4, block26. For etisalat U-Connect - 12TH ROAD, NO 5 OGBUNIKE STREET, Lekki phase 1. I advise anyone going to go for etisalat first very early in the morning. 2mrw is the deadline. When u enter lekki phase 1, take a bus, tell d conductor u will alight at Ogbunike, cross to d other side and ask ur way to uconnect. When thru with that. Cross to back to the side you were coming from, take a bus and alight at jeremiah. Ask your way to plot 4 blk 26. 2cvs and 2 passport is all you need.

Many Thanks relixy2k.

God bless you real good.

Br

Confirmed report i got is that Etisalat has stopped collecting cvs o. You can still try airtel tomorrow

Sbdy that went there told me today. Even said they manage to collect their due to crowd. Go to airtel first and branch there maybe anythng can happen

Where's the etisalat interview happening?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast