+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Airtel

Re: Airtel

u can just apply and see what follows. The application form did not state you give your bank account details or pay money into a bank account.

@all do you notice if you click on another country and then go to states it will still bring Nigerian states.just click any country n u will c.Besides Niger always comes before Nigeria.i know for certain they are recruiting but am now very sure dis site is for scam purposes.BE CAREFUL

I have it on good authority that Airtel intends to recruit 400 persons(CCRs) over the next 6 months (Punch Newspaper Dec.7, Pg. 26 ),whether this is ongoing is a subject for another day. However u have to keep ur ears to the ground.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

? remember sometime ago people cried Scam! to the UFLP by unilever and thus missed the opportunity. Even if it is scam, have they asked for money? Better register/apply, just incase its true. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    G

It is true dat d logo colour is different from d one on d real airtel website(www.ng.airtel.com). but did u also notice on d original website dat dere is no section created for careers; so i will assume if airtel wants to recruit they are likely to use a diff portal... but dere is rili cause for doubt bcos of d irregularities... dere is no harm in trying since dey re nt asking for money yet!

www.airtelng.com/careers.asp, this is obviously the correct one cos i jus applied, no scam!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12