+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AETI, Pls I need advice

AETI, Pls I need advice

Pls do any one knows what dis AETI LTd is up to. I applied for a job on there site. Actually they are recruiting for a company that wasnt define. The test is scheduled for 8am on wed. I dont want to chase the unknown the expense of my job. Can someone advise on what to do. should I try it or just face my job. Hopingt that some tin good will happen soon.

Re: AETI, Pls I need advice

waitin to hear from the house pls

AETI is an acronym for Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited. Its a subsidiary of Michael Stevens Consulting.
    For detailed info about them go to: www.ae-technologyinitiative.com

For the records, always have a basic knowledge of a firm before you apply to them for employment. It will save you a whole lot of stress.
    Regards.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Mr Dagunro, I know dis information u supply. I ve visited the site many times ok. what I want to know is hw strong the company is and the kind of client dey are recruiting for? and the fact that ure replyin a post shouldnt make you not to be polite

@poster, i got d invite too & i 've a job now. There is no crime in trying. Just give it a shot u neva can tell. But i tink they r recruiting 4 GT rig supervisor 4 a telecomms firm.

lease does any1 have an idea pf their test format

TANKS MR AGBODO, THIS IS THE INFO I GOT ON DERE SITE DEN BE4 APPLYING. 'Our client, a multinational manufacturing company in the food and beverage industry needs (2007, 2008, 2009) B.SC., B.ENG, B.TECH, HND graduates witOur client, a multinational manufacturing company in the food and beverage industry needs (2007, 2008, 2009) B.SC., B.ENG, B.TECH, HND graduates with 2:1, UPPER CREDIT and above in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING and NUMERICAL SCIENCES (MATHS, STATISTICS, ACCOUNTS, ECONOMICS etc.)

h 2:1, UPPER CREDIT and above in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING and NUMERICAL SCIENCES (MATHS, STATISTICS, ACCOUNTS, ECONOMICS etc.)' THE QUESTION NW IS DAT NO BODY SEEMS 2 KNOW THE CLIENT IN QUESTION, SO I REALY WANT TO KNOW D STRENGHT OF THE CONSULTANT, @LEAST DAT CAN GIVE A CLUE OF WHAT 1 SUD EXPECT IN TERMS OF THE COMPANY IN QUESTION

+ Reply