+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: AERO SENT SMS

Re: AERO SENT SMS

so how was your test naw? im sure you wrote it in one of the executive business class of one of their planes abi? mumu

@ metro n others...im not sending out false infos here, i was really invited

@ dehbular
    giving out infos here dosent warrant the abuse.....not everyone with invites to test share infos...i hope you know that so maybe some that got the invite aint willing to share

anyway.. the contents of the sms went like this

Hello mr. firstname lastname, You've been invited for an aptitude test at aero contractors ltd on the 18th dec 2010. 10am prompt. venue-banquet hall eko hotel and suites. For more enquiries call mohammed on 0812XXXXXXXX

went there early, the test wasnt held, kept calling the mohammed but his no didnt go thru, so called the mtn number they used in sending the text after about 60 rings, a male voice picked it. I told him that i'm waiting at eko hotel for the test, only to be told its been postponed...i asked until when.. he asked for my name and then said he would save my number to communicate a new test date... maybe they want to review all applications cos i submitted mine on thursday or they have decided to do it in-house(my opinion though)... painful thing.. i didnt go for waec test......

This guy u are a big liar, just check the english of the test i.v "You've been invited for an aptitude test at aero contractors ltd on the 18th dec 2010. 10am prompt. venue-banquet hall eko hotel and suites" Not even u hav been invited by aero contractors ltd and again u said venu Eko Hotel and suites, well it is only ppl like u who cant reason that can get this kinda message.

Its too early to call you should have suspected its not from Aero.Sorry 4 mising d WAEC test.God will make a way for you.Amen

@allls.no showering of invectives,u may never know... he actually could have gotten the invitation,Remember what happened to Russel smith group?we were applying and some applicants were been invited 4 tests(only 7 applicants per batch)!!!infact some ppl actually applied b4 it was advertised on most job boards,..when jesus army was giving us some very confidential and yet strange reports about NNPC recruitment,ppl were quick to hang him!!but now i guess those can compare notes?..pls.lets keep our fingers crossed and behave very responsibly maintaining a high level of decorum...success to prospectful invitees.

@christyoxy:remember he said it waz an sms not an email..u ll quite agree wiv me to da fact that mistakes are bound 2 occur during typing.

Help

Pls house has any body recieve text from aero about d test pls post thanks.i had dat immigation is recruiting internal and info pls help

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12