+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By koleefem05

Topic: Accord bank calling

Accord bank calling

@all.......i just got a mail from Yetunde Adenaiya inviting me for an interview with Accord bank Victoria island Tomorow saturday.
    please who know more about this bank
    who else got this mail
    what do we expect
    are they for real?
    your advice is needed
    one luv.

Re: Accord bank calling

@Right: Accord bank is real, it's a mortgage bank. Synergy Capital and Advisory organized dier fuckingly "aeronautical" test, was lucky to pass, did their interview on Tuesday, said they're opening up a new branch, so all positions are vacant, and successful candidates after interview will undergo a 3months training after which they'l b placed @ diff section of d bank based on d performance during training. Said dier pay is very competitive in d industry, but undisclosed. The interview was just a normal chat, very friendly environment, try maintain your confidence and be sure of woteva U're saying. See you at the training soon, and please do ask ao soon the training starts. It's a panel of not less than 10pple so be prepared 4 ?s 4rm any direction, even though it's not that bad. If you study accounting, knw some basic term like Demand and Supply, Peachtree, and d Min of Finance+ any oda accting term U pple use.
    In all, it's a very relaxed session, so please be relaxed and calm your nerves, don't rush your words, and never loose control of your tongue. The more you talk, d more you're questioned.
    All d best bro, we'll meet on Medical days/training session soon!!!
    biggyflame likes this.

@right pls the message from the yetunde girl here let's see... Am thinking of gate crashing thanks..

I got d invite for interview by accord bank as well, sat 2pm. The funniest thing is that i did not even write d test, i was invite for test that time but didnt attend. What is d nature of d interview pls?

Re: Accord bank calling

Hhhmmn! @ Manajer and eeraij: You shld av @ least attended, they're callin U cos U av banking experience, even though U didn't write d test. 122candidates wrote d test, and only abt 20were called 4 Interview(non banking experience). If you have a banking experience, I'll advise U go, U neva can tel, and from my outlook, dey shld pay well, they're opening up a new branch I said earlier. They have there office @ Ikeja and Kareem Ikotun respectively.
    Gatecrashing...I won't object, but only if you have banking experience. Success guys and c U all @ d training.

@ koleefem, i didnt av any banking exp but may be bcos i av aca sha and God's favour.

@all pls where and wen is the test for today?

@manajer: Kk. All d best
    @eeray: I think 11am, Globe Motors building, Adeyemo Alakija, VI.

+ Reply