+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Access bank test invitation

Access bank test invitation

i just got a text from access bank inviting for an aptitude test on saturday 19th of may in PH but d prob is am in lagos nw...who knws d lagos venue of the test so i can take it there...ur responses will go a long way in helping me decide what to do..... Thanks

Re: Access bank test invitation

I wouldn't do that if I were u and if the Job means so Much to u.
    Reasons are... In Lagos, U have more population vieing for jobs. So u can u bet d number of pple that'll be writing here. So if u have been scheduled to write at PH, I think its best for u
    To write where u have less pple to compete with, so to speak and u stand a chance.
    Then... The most important reason, when firms or organisation hire u, They want to know if u can be flexible and mobile. So for them to schedule u for PH myt jes be a point, Buh u may not kw it. And u writing in Lagos, will be like, Oh... So he thinks he can flout laws? Take decisions anyhow and all worth not.
    I really do not know if u are moving with my level of psychology to understand all of dis, Buh... Hey! Its jes an Opinion, U could do otherwise.
    I really wish u all d Best!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci12 View Post
    i just got a text from access bank inviting for an aptitude test on saturday 19th of may in PH but d prob is am in lagos nw...who knws d lagos venue of the test so i can take it there...ur responses will go a long way in helping me decide what to do..... Thanks
    hey....bro, where is the venue in Ph? cos i applied to but lost my phone , so i felt i have also been sent the text. i have even checked my mail nothing is there....pls your fast response will help so as to prepare for the test. One love bro!!!

I got the same invite and am in ph, please who has an idea of what is to be expected

@holluberry i love d advice u gave bt @davinci, if u r in lagos n u feel u cant make it, dnt boda goin for it..instead, google access bank contacts, u will see help lines to call on deir head office page, call dos lines n request u want to speak to HR, dey will transfer ur call to HR and definately reschedule u for a test in lagos which i believe dey will b havin dis week or nextweek. Ma reason for sayin dis is dat, access bank Nigeria interview stages n traninin sch must pass tru d HR in lagos i.e. D access bank in PH will do d first stage n 2nd n 3rd stages will b done in lagos. Bt incase dey fail to pik d call in HR, den u can stick to wat holluberry says by takin d risk of travellin.

@house for dos dat stays in PH n meets d requirement (24 yrs n 2.1)shuld go n gatecrash d test...access bank dont check for peeps invited n dey dont send peeps away except if d venue will b over crowded. for dos dat will eventually b invited in lagos, pls try sayin it in d house so peeps dat didnt get invited culd also gatecrash d test.

All d best house

Were is the ph venue

This is getting interesting

@holluberry,i rily appreciate ur piece of advice....i ve already made up my mind to stay back cos of d risk involved and d urgency of d test...for dose asking for the venue, it is at Access Bank Olu-Obasanjo Branch, PH bring ur cv,2passports and ur NYSC cert.. Gudluck to everybody....@zeus,i will do exactly what u said...thanks so much u guys ve been very helpful... I appreciate

+ Reply