Ondo State University of Science and Technology (Osustech), Okitipupa invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the vacant teaching and non-teaching staff positions in the University as follows:

ACADEMIC STAFF POSITIONS
(a) Department of Chemical Sciences:
Lecturer I & II

• Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Plant Biochemistry, Nutrition and any other areas of Chemical Sciences

(b) Department of Physical Sciences:
i. Senior Lecturer

• Electronic, Condensed Matter Physics, Geophysics, any area of Geology and Meteorology

ii. Lecturer I & II

• Electronic, Condensed Matter Physics, Geophysics, any area of Geology and Meteorology

(c) Department of Mathematical Sciences:
i. Lecturer I & II

• any area of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science

(d) Department of Biological Sciences:
i. Senior Lecturer

• Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Physiology, Parasitology, Fisheries, Ethnobotany (Medicinal Plants)

ii. Lecturer I & II

• Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Physiology, Parasitology, Fisheries, Ethnobotany (Medicinal Plants)

(e) General and Entrepreneurial Studies Unit:
Lecturer II - English Studies, Philosophy, African History & Culture Economics

Qualifications Required
(i) Senior Lecturer: Salary CONUASS 05

• Academic qualifications required:

Candidates must possess:

• A minimum of Ph.D in the relevant fields
  • Must have at least 8 years of teaching and research experience in the University System.
  • Must show academic excellence through publications in recognized local and international journals
  • Must show academic leadership through postgraduate supervision and be able to attract research grants from both local and international funding agencies.
  • Must be ready to lead various research groups within the department and the university as a whole.

(ii) Lecturer I: Salary CONUASS 04
Academic qualifications required:

• Same as in (i) with a minimum of 6 years experience

(iii) Lecturer II: Salary CONUASS 03

Academic qualifications required:

• Candidate must possess Ph.D degree in relevant field.

NON-TEACHING STAFF VACANT POSITIONS
1.) Registry

• Deputy Registrar (CONTISS 14)

Qualifications Required

• Candidates should possess a good first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Division, plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
  • Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
  • In addition, Candidate must have 18 years cognate experience with at least 12 years in University administration, and must be a duly registered member of NIM, CIPM or other equivalent professional bodies.

2.) Internal Audit
i. Auditor II (CONTISS7)

• Candidates should possess B.Sc/HND in Accountancy from a recognized Institution with a minimum of second class lower division.
  • In addition candidates must show evidence of completion or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps.

ii. Auditor I (CONTISS

• Same as in (I) with a minimum of 3 years experience

3.) Technologists
i. Technologist II (CONTISS 7)

• Candidates should possess B.Sc/HND with AISLT or MNISLT in the following discipline, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physics.

ii. Technologist I (CONTISS

• Same as in (i) with a minimum of 3 years experience in the following discipline, Biochemistry, Botany, Fisheries, Geophysics and Physics.

APPLY HERE

Application Deadline: 14th November, 2013