+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ab microfinance bank

Ab microfinance bank

I got a text that i should come for test. pls what will i expect?

Re: Ab microfinance bank

got same text not 2 long, jst carryout general study and be well prepared, all the best, c u at d top

Quote Originally Posted by sydy View Post
    I got a text that i should come for test. pls what will i expect?
    sap Bro? Is d applicatn still on? If yes, hw do i go bou it?

Bliv me guys, AB mfb test is not difficult. Basically simple but logical calculations all the way. No calculators. If you work fast, you'll finish on time. You may be asked to show your workings on a plain sheet, so be prepared to outline your rough work(at least fill the plain sheet with something that shows you were not guessing answers). I dunno if they ever change their format sha o. When I had mine some months ago, only 10 of us were ever called for interview out of the whole lot, so you better try your bestest. And I bet you'll need as much prayers as you can get. Btw will it still be conducted at CMD?

Bliv me guys, AB mfb test is not difficult. Basically simple but logical calculations all the way. No calculators. If you work fast, you'll finish on time. You may be asked to show your workings on a plain sheet, so be prepared to outline your rough work(at least fill the plain sheet with something that shows you were not guessing answers). I dunno if they ever change their format sha o. When I had mine some months ago, only 10 of us were ever called for interview out of the whole lot, so you better try your bestest. And I bet you'll need as much prayers as you can get. Btw will it still be conducted at CMD?

for the past 3 test i ve followed, in addition to the explanation given above, there is this same partern of question that always come up thus; a man borrow N1m to pay back in 4months time with 5% intrerest on reducing balance month.what is his equal payment for month 1,2,3,4
    note . show ur workings. also amount, tenor and rate can change.it i is the question with the highest mark , about 12marks or so
    wish u good luck.

men c crowd today i taught ppl were not realy interested 4 d job tinking about 100 - 200 ppl might show up but seeing about 1,000 ppl changed my perspective on everytin, d test was quite easy pray everytin works out well

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsman View Post
    men c crowd today i taught ppl were not realy interested 4 d job tinking about 100 - 200 ppl might show up but seeing about 1,000 ppl changed my perspective on everytin, d test was quite easy pray everytin works out well
    Yeah, pray it does. If u did well, u should get ur interview notice soon. They dont waste so much time like most commercial banks.

tnx guys4 d info.....t'was rily simple like u said@isagabriel,d said questn came in bt d amt was 3m..as if i knew,i solvd d questn wt 3m and saw exactly same in d hall....hoping on God though......

+ Reply