+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 1st Bank: Grad Trainee Program 2013

1st Bank: Grad Trainee Program 2013

First Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2013

As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bankstrives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country.

People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and
    energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
    The First Bank team has over 12,000 people in over 560 branches in Nigeria, 11 subsidiaries and representative offices all over the world to offer full-suite financial services as well as in involvement in sectors varying from[COLOR=#009900 !important]investment[/COLOR] banking and funds management to insurance brokerage and microfinance
    Career Opportunities

Our talent search spans from fresh graduates to top level executives who thrive within our structured grading system that fosters opportunities for performance driven career development throughout the organisation. Amongst our biggest departments are Strategic Business, Strategic Resource and Strategic Support Units, which include:

• Credit [COLOR=#009900 !important]Risk Management[/COLOR]
    • Treasury & Fund Management
    • Branch Banking
    • Legal Services
    • Human Capital Management
    • Marketing & Corporate Communication
    • Information Technology

First Bank Recruitment 2013 for Graduate Trainee Positions into First Bank of Nigeria Plc is Currently out. interested Applicants who want to apply for the First Bank Recruitment 2013 programme for Graduate trainee positions should satisfy the requirements stated herein below.

FIRST BANK 2013 GRADUATE TRAINEE [COLOR=#009900 !important]PROGRAMME[/COLOR]
    Exciting career opportunity exist for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates to join the foremost [COLOR=#009900 !important]financial service[/COLOR]organisation in the country through the First Bank Graduate TraineeProgramme.
    First Bank is Nigeria’s largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be [COLOR=#009900 !important]the clear[/COLOR] leader and Nigeria’s bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
    The Bank seeks to attract the best talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
    REQUIREMENTS

• Not more than 27 years old by June 2013
    • Must have [COLOR=#009900 !important]completed[/COLOR] NYSC with a valid certificate
    • Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’

KEY COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES

• Excellent [COLOR=#009900 !important]communication skills[/COLOR]
    • Strong interpersonal and [COLOR=#009900 !important]relationship management skills[/COLOR]
    • Analytical skills
    • Self-driven and results-oriented
    • Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
    • Good team player
    • Familiar with [COLOR=#009900 !important]global financial[/COLOR] trends and developments
    • Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, Word and Power Point

[COLOR=#009900 !important]TO APPLY[/COLOR]
    Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY HERE

Re: 1st Bank: Grad Trainee Program 2013

pls, need an assistance, i have tried applying several times, but mine keep bouncing back...

nk4

@pastor oko change your CV from ms word to pdf and summit it will go.

I tried both .pdf and .doc CV formats. It rejected both. Maybe their site is not properly programmed.

Thanks, i've tried changing the C.V to pdf but its still not going. Pls, kindly assist.......Friends

Thanks....to all, i've applied successfully at last....

@Pastor Oko: Au did u know that u have successfully applied? Did you receive any success mail or a success page appeared after your submission?
    I have tried both pdf and ms word cv format, but no luck.
    Pls reply ASAP.

@Pastor Oko and Oba1, am having d same challenge here ooo. Someone help pls. Did u receive confirmation message? Pls, reply ASAP!

@oba1, I received a congratulatory message with an application ID...........
    @Segunsegzy, I used capital letters for my name, changed my e-mail address, phone number,re-named my C.V and sent.......

I successfuly applied witout any hitch, n I also got a cngratulatry notification imediately after d application and anoda one in my email..

@all , for those having problems submitting. Use this method. 1, write ur names in Capitals letters
    2, write ur address in plane english without using any sign e.g , - ' =
    3,save ur c.v with just (.doc) or (.pdf), don't use ur name.
    4,do oder things and den submit.
    GOD BLESS YOU MORE.

Pls guys help me out. Do u know the nature of job at De star embassy company Ikeja? Is it a commission kind of job just like witout most of insurance companies? Working without salaries. They just called me for training.

people,please i have done everyhing that was adviced be the house to submit,yet am still finding it difficult...please i need your help if there is any other way

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast