ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF VACANCIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted existing vacancies in the Full Time and Part Time Programmes in the Polytechnic.

1. DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Principal Lecturers
Senior Lecturers
Lecturers I, II & III
Technologists I & II

2. DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Lecturer III
Assistant Lecturer
Artisans/Craftmen

3. DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Principal Lecturers
Senior Lecturers
Technologists I & II

4. DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY/BANKING & FINANCE
Principal Lecturers
Senior Lecturers

5. DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
Senior Lecturers
Lecturers I & II

6. DEPARTMENT OF SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
Senior Lecturers
Lecturers I & II

7. DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL STUDIES
Lecturers I & II (English, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Sciences)

8. REGISTRY
Principal Assistant Registrar/Senior Assistant Registrar/Admin. Officer I & II
Confidential Secretary I & II

9. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Principal Lecturers: Applicants should possess a Ph. D with 5 years experience, Master’s degree with a minimum of 11 years of relevant cognate experience with proven ability for applied research and production work. Registration with recognised professional body is required.

Senior Lecturers: Applicants should possess a Ph. D with 3 years experience Master’s degree with a minimum of 6 years on-the-job cognate experience. Demostrable ability to initiate & supervise applied research/project/exhibition/production. Registration with recognised professional body is required.

Lecturers I, II Applicants should possess a Ph. D with 2 years, MSc 4 years or BSc with 7 years teaching/research/industrial experience.

Lecturers III Applicants should possess a minimum of master’s degree in the relevant field.
Holders of H. N. D with Masters degree and registration with Professional body will be considered for all tiers of lecturership position as above.

Technologists I & II Applicants should possess HND not below Upper Credit in Artisans/Craftmen Electrical/Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 3 years on the job experience. OR Full Technological Certificate of City & Guilds in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Federal Craft Certificate with Labour Trade Test/C & G.

P. A. R./S. A. R. / Admin. Office I & IIApplicants should possess a good University first degree not below Second Class Honours with 2-11 years cognate experience. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an advantage,

Confidential Candidates must possess at least a Higher National Diploma or Secretaries National Diploma in Secretarial Studies and must be Computer literate.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to submit 6 copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their academic credentials to:

THE REGISTRAR
LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC
6/7 BASHIRU OWEH STREET, IKEJA
P. M. B 21200, IKEJA