+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Unlock ur fastlink modem freely and phone free mtn and etisalat browsing

Angry Unlock ur fastlink modem freely and phone free mtn and etisalat browsing

Just send ur imei numba to my numba...with #100 etisalat or glo card and recieve ur unlock in 10mins... Am not a scammer, i hv done freely b4 but i cannot be using my credit to send again with any latest free browse, i send u setting if u can set it.. 08060027899, 07054186205, [email protected]

Re: Unlock ur fastlink modem freely and phone free mtn and etisalat browsing

You can easily unlock your zte and huawei hspda modems @ http://www.technonigeria..com
    Do you know how to unlock a nokia phone, well it here now. Its up to you to check it out technonigeria[dot]\blog\spot[dot]com

Hi bro. the website is not opening... please i need to unlock my EC226 multi links modem. thanks bro.. please help me out.

its not working bro

Thanks for your help.
    Here i wish to add my own unlocking experience.
    Recently i unlocked my modem with a help of Mobileunlocksolutions.com Here i unlocked my modem at low cost.I never had any problem with their services.They will provide an unlocking service for Alcatel and Huawei modems only.

+ Reply