GREAT & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN 2011;EARN MINIMUM $50 DAILY.GUARANTEED!!! 2011 as it’s called a year of elevation
FELLOW GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA,

Are you Tired of Being Bombarded EveryDay With Offers that Offer You Non-Sense At the End of the Day With Several Unfulfilled Promises?
MayBe You Have Bought,Bought & Bought All those Mouth-Watering Packages,Attend Several Paid Seminars Without Delivering Any result,You have been in the Watching side Without Making A Dime Online.I Was Once Like That………
before i came Across this SIMPLE,HIGHLY PROFITABLE & EXCITING BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY.I make Minimum $50 Daily From Monday to Sunday,Every Blessed Week From This Exciting Opportunity!
STOP THE SEARCH !!! Dont Ever Spend A Kobo of your Hard-Earn Money Again on those Junk & UseLess Packages that Won't Deliver.I HAVE THE SOLUTION! You Dont have to Loose a Dime Again on internet scams....GUARANTEED!!!

Dear Friend,There is a Better System of Making Money Online! A System so simple,yet so powerfully effective at Generating Consistent Income For you daily online.TRY THIS! TRY Something Else that Makes More Sense.A system that will consistently put more money into your Pocket Daily. You Will Surely Rejoice and Give Thanks To God. Income potential Is unlimited.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY A CURRENCY GENERATING PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS YOU TRADE AND GENERATE CURRENCY.
I N T R O D U C T I O N
CURRENCY GENERATING Financial Trading System Is An Easy and Exciting Way of Making Daily Cool Dollars from the Global financial market.This trading Specifically Involves GENERATION of DOLLAR,EURO & POUNDs Currencies from one time CURRECY GENERATING microcode .It's Very,very simple System that Even A 10years Old Kid can Do,So Easy & Highly Profitable!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
It Involves Sending your MICROCODE to the Market,It's your MICROCODE that generates the currency, based on the current market indices. The current market indices when your MICROCODE hits The market determine the cost of generating currency with your MICROCODE from the market All Within Few Seconds. However, this cost of generating (“generating cost”) is taken off you, so you can generate currency free of charge without any initial or upfront payment in your account. This means; with a zero account, you can generate currency without paying a dime, once you have the currency generating MICROCODE .You get your MICROCODE when Sign-Up with this company.You only generate currency free of charge when you have the MICROCODE . And any MICROCODE you have serves you for a life time. It does not expire!
When Signing-Up for the Trading,You are to select the type of you want, for the currency of your choice you will like to be generating. The cost of these MICROCODE varies ; so are the values of the currency they generate.The Value of Each microcode is As Follow Bellow;

Microcode Type Microcode Cost Gen currency Currency Value
USD Microcode $250.00 USD pip 1 USDpip=$20.00
EUR Microcode $350.00 EUR pip 1 EURpip=$50.00
GBP Microcode $550.00 GBP pip 1GBPpip=$100.0
After a successful registration,You Will proceed to make payment for the type of MICROCODE you chosed.The MICROCODE type (USD, EUR or GBP) you chose during registration is the currency you will be generating.
After your payment is confirmed; your microcode will be sent to your E-mail.You Will Get your MICROCODE in your Email Immediately,login to your Market account with your microcode and password. Click on “generate pips” button for the currency generating platform to open.
When it opens,You will input your microde in the “Market microcode” space, and click on the “generate” button below it.
This sends your Market microcode to the market, and it generates currency either in USD or EUR or GBP, depending on the microcode type you have.
After sending your microcode to the market by clicking on the “generate” button;You Will wait for the “Market Result” (Within Few seconds)) to give youthe current “Generating cost” and the “Selling cost” at the particular Market Indices your microcode hit the market code. When the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable, i.e. the “Generating cost” is higher than the “Selling cost”; click on “ignore” and abort the transaction. This will return you to the currency generating platform again. Re-input your microcode and repeat the same procedure, until you get a favorable “market result” (feedback) i.e. the “Generating cost” to be lower than the “Selling cost”, before you click on the “accept” button to Claim the transaction to your market account.
Once the transaction is claimed to your market account, you can as well click on the “withdraw pips” button and withdraw the amount you have Generated to your Local Bank account in any Country of the world where you Are.DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA!
If the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable (Generating cost is higher than the Selling cost), and you “accept” the price; your market account is going to be in a minus (-), and this will affect your next transaction. Because any profit you make next will have to cover up for the minus (-) you already have in your market account. To avoid such negative transaction;You will only “ACCEPT” the market, when the “Generating cost” is lower than the “Selling cost” (positive hand). If the market is on the negative hand (the generating cost is higher than the selling cost), always “ignore”, and re-input your MICROCODE for a new market price feedback until the market gets to a positive hand All within Within Few Minutes,You “ACCEPT”it. & Have Your Profit Cash Withdraw DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

***THIS SYSTEM IS FAR,FAR & FAR BEST(Not Better) THAN FOREX or Any Money Making System Online.TASTE & SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,You Will Not Like Doing Any of those UseLess Non-Profitable System or all Those Scam & UseLess E-Books,You Will Forget them.GUARANTEED!!!
This is the website. fx-pip.com
This is the introducer MARKET code which you need to sign up with:- CPVUSD085IKW without this code you won’t be able to sign up.
So many individuals collect or charge money(N5,000-10,000) from people for training and manuals but to tell you the truth the possession of your microcode and password to this site you are already on for making money guaranteed…
I know some doubting Thomas will still not be convinced even if you cut off your head for them for sacrifice they will still prefer to remain poor for life well everybody can not be rich,for those doubting you can call the company or all the brokers all over the world from the company site and find out my claims.I have fulfilled by part for the Glory Of God,Thank you and be richly bless. NOTE;YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT MAKING MONEY ONLINE AGAIN, DONT ALLOW YOUR PAST FAILURE EXPERIENCES TO HINDER YOU FROM TAKING A POSITIVE STEP OF PROGRESS IN LIFE.THE CHOICE IS YOURS,CHOOSE RIGHT!
***PLEASE NOTE; BEWARE OF 419s & FAKE INDIVIDUAL STEALING MY ADVERT TO PERPETRATE THEIR EVIL.AS FAR AS THIS BUSINESS IS CONCERN,IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THIS SYSTEM TO THIS FORUM,I'VE TRAIN LOTS OF PEOPLE.
***ONCE AGAIN,MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS; 08052632162 or 08137769274
BEWARE OF ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THIS.PLEASE BEWARE!