+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Supertubeng recruitment!

Supertubeng recruitment!

Hello house, after i posted my Cv on thier site, i did an online test with Supertube Nigeria sometime last month, 15qs 30mins, and was told that i would be contacted if successfull.

A week later i got a mail that i was sucessful and that an online interview had been scheduled for me which i did, then i was told that i would soon be contacted by thier resource persons. Im yet to hear from them.

Anybody with similar experience please let the house know.

Thank you.
    Trust In God With all your Heart

Re: Supertubeng recruitment!

Did u pay any amount before writing their online test?

those guys are criminals..they sent me a mail also tellin me i need to write an online test.but that before doin that i need to have a passcode that involves payin in some cash into an account.i did not and days later, they sent me a mail sayin i can still write the test again..despite havin missed out.can u imagine that?i decline again..some days later they sent in the same mail..guy any recruitment asking for cash...omo,i suggest to play low.ok?well u might think otherwise but this my opinion..

House beware, do not deal with Supertube. They will ask you to do an online test after you must have paid a certain sum to their account. You will always pass the test but you will not get the job. Guy, dont wait bcos they wont call you. They do not have anything for you. They are simply thieves. Please stop paying money for jobs.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

truly u need to know how dubious supertube is. i have been waiting for this opportunity to finish them with this xperience,, i paid for a passcode for 3months access that cost 2,500 naira, after i used the so called passcode once in the first month, i was told to pay for another passcode, please if u are new, don't pay for any job application or agency, they are ITT...international Thief Thief. Learn't mine anyway...
    akano

+ Reply