+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: stop begging people to unlock modems for you,you can unlock urself with this....

stop begging people to unlock modems for you,you can unlock urself with this....

hello dear reader,
    i was just like you few months ago,when i use to beg people on forums to unlock for me. but now the wahala is over since i came across the software, i have been make -N-1,500 per unlock and seriously people are patronizing, due to the fast growing rate of 3G usb modem users.

it is very simple to use(very user-friendly)
    you don't have to wait for hours,you get your result instantly.

i know people will hardly trust this post,some of you may even call me a scammer that is why i have decided to unlock for just five(5)people for free to proof to you that this software works and i have it and after wards anybody who is interested should call my number 08050756474,the software comes with a manual(a pictorial step-by-step guide).

please for the first 5 lucky people to post their modem imei code they will receive their code immediately after i read their post.

other packages
    BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH LESS THAN -N-1,200 24/7 PER MONTH NO RESTRICTIONS WITH OTHER FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE .

FOREX BUY/SELL,ENTRY/EXIT SIGNAL SOFTWARE SUITABLE FOR ALL TRADERS NEW AND OLD TRADERS 90% GUARANTEED HELPS YOU MINIMIZE YOUR LOSES AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS.

DESKTOP SCREEN RECORDER SOFTWARE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS,TEACHERS AND MORE

FOR MORE ON THESE PACKAGES PLEASE CALL:08050756474

Re: stop begging people to unlock modems for you,you can unlock urself with this....

Quote Originally Posted by orezmad
    hello dear reader,
    i was just like you few months ago,when i use to beg people on forums to unlock for me. but now the wahala is over since i came across the software, i have been make -N-1,500 per unlock and seriously people are patronizing, due to the fast growing rate of 3G usb modem users.

it is very simple to use(very user-friendly)
    you don't have to wait for hours,you get your result instantly.

i know people will hardly trust this post,some of you may even call me a scammer that is why i have decided to unlock for just five(5)people for free to proof to you that this software works and i have it and after wards anybody who is interested should call my number 08050756474,the software comes with a manual(a pictorial step-by-step guide).

please for the first 5 lucky people to post their modem imei code they will receive their code immediately after i read their post.

other packages
    BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH LESS THAN -N-1,200 24/7 PER MONTH NO RESTRICTIONS WITH OTHER FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE .

FOREX BUY/SELL,ENTRY/EXIT SIGNAL SOFTWARE SUITABLE FOR ALL TRADERS NEW AND OLD TRADERS 90% GUARANTEED HELPS YOU MINIMIZE YOUR LOSES AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS.

DESKTOP SCREEN RECORDER SOFTWARE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS,TEACHERS AND MORE

FOR MORE ON THESE PACKAGES PLEASE CALL:08050756474
    Unlock your MODEMS free of charge by using the link below and HELP discourage 'SCAMMERS':
    http://www.naijahotjobs.com/computer...s-for-free/75/
    F

Re: stop begging people to unlock modems for you,you can unlock urself with this....

Thanks for giving information orezmad,
    Nowadays there are lot of online providers available.
    But all are not scam.Because recently i unlocked my modem with a help of Theunlockspot.com Here i unlocked my modem at low cost.I never had any problem with their services.They will provide an unlocking service for Alcatel and Huawei modems only

+ Reply