Am a graduate of unilag with 1year and 6months experience as an IT support personnel in one of the leading financial house . I can do the below

· Troubleshooting user problems relating to Operating System issues (WinXp, Vista, NT, and Win 7), Network Connectivity, TCP/IP configuration, upgrades, MS Office products and Internet connectivity.
· Knowledge of wireless networks systems
· Troubleshooting Desktops , Laptops and Printers
· Knowledge of window server 2003 and 2008
· Proficient in use of Active Directory and DNS Server
· Microsoft email outlook / exchange configuration and administration
· Upgrades, installation of software and drivers and essential desktop troubleshooting.
· Deployed updates, service packs and hot fixes using Windows Update, Automatic Updates, and Group Policies.
· Installed logical printers on a print server and preparing print server to host clients. Troubleshooting hardware peripherals like printers modem
· User rights and permission, disabling and enabling accounts, file and folder permissions and configuring security templates .
· Assisted on on-site visits and hardware troubleshooting and local system upgrades. User account creation, deletion, and configuration.
· Hardware installation and maintenance of workstations, servers, networking equipment, and other supporting hardware.

I have also worked as a Customer Service Personnel/Marketing before.

Pls help me i need a job. Am currently reside in Lagos but i can travel to other state if the condiation is favourable.
Pls you can call me on 07084472411 or [email protected]