+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Network Administrator - Wanted

Network Administrator - Wanted

VACANCY

e-Insurance Centre a leading provider of enterprise electronic solutions for the Nigerian Insurance Industry is currently seeking for qualified persons to occupy the following positions.

NETWORK ADMININSTRATOR

Responsibility:
    Administration and maintenance of company’s internal systems.
    Configuration and set-up of all new server systems required internally for the company’s activities or clients.
    Installation and training on networking infrastructure tools
    Firewall administration and overall responsibility for company IT security.
    Provide telephone and desktop support to company clients.
    Forecasting any needed improvements, budgeting for and implementing any changes.

Knowledge & Skills Requirements
    Good working knowledge of the following operating systems:-. Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Exchange, Linux
    Strong working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
    Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware.

Kindly send your CV to [email protected] and shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview. This advert is valid for one week from date of publication

Re: Network Administrator - Wanted

Hi,

I offer IT outsourcing services. The services I provide are:

MESSAGING AND COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS:

a) Exchange Server 2003.

b) Zimbra Collaboration Server.

c) Kerio Mail server.

d) Ubuntu Mail server and At Mail Web mail.

e) Axigen Mail server on Solaris.

HIGH AVAILABILITY, BACKUP AND RECOVERY SOLUTIONS:

a) Stratus Avance 99.99% High Availability Solution.

b) Symantec Backup Exec for Windows, Linux and Unix server.

In addition, Symantec backup Exec System Recovery enables the recovery of Windows Systems to a different hardware, conversion to Virtual Machine, full image recovery of Windows systems, point in time snapshots of the system drive and disk to disk copy of system drives.

c) Acronis True Image Server.

CORPORATE OFFICE SOLUTION:

a) Domain registration, web hosting, personalized email setup (e.g [email protected]).

b) On site installation of Email and Collaboration servers like Email, Sharepoint server, and Instant Messaging.

c) Window Domain Environment setup, including Print and File server.

d) Firewall security, Corporate Antivirus, Server and Desktop backup and Recovery.

IT OUTSOURCING AND SERVER SUPPORT:

a) Windows Server 2003, 2008 and Small Business Server installation and support.

b) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5 server installation and support.

c) SUN Solaris OS 10 server installation and support.

Employing highly qualified personnel these days could be a bit tasking.

You can visit our website at itandsystems.com.

If you're interested, you can contact me using the contact form on the website or thru : [email protected]

Hoping to do business with you.

Its funny when firms place adverts like this trying to maximize productivity while over labouring the employee. to be efficient in the above job description u have to know CCNA, MCSE, PABX AND Computer Engineering and i bet you the salary for this will be nothing to write home about! its so annoying. In the advanced world responsibility is split for optimal performance, here cost is reduced while efficiency is expected even if the employee must bleed to work..This kills professionalism. My advice is this give this job out to an I.T consultancy/solution firm if you want to get the job done else, it will end up as a childs play

Q4real,

you are right. that is the problem Nigerian I.T guys are facing in the job market.

where i work, i serves as I.T Personnel as well as Stock manager/keeper. think about the salary its nothing to stay with.

true talk!
    am facing thesame thing, combining unecessary roles together.
    they want a jack of all trade plus an accountant/business admin, etc.
    no professionalism what so ever......God will help us

just same case with me,i work as an instructor for ethical hacking,A+,N+,CCNA,Ms Office siute.i ma the present manager of the firm.....think of the cash is absolutely nothing but a mess.guy lets get more experience i blf God will made us one day.....
    All success in life belongs to almighy allah (subhana-llah-wataalah) for he had told humah being to ask and it shall be given Unto them.

Hello please i need help from this forum am a second class upper division holder with some certificates both in networking, system management and multimedia publishing in good computer training firms like NIIT, can any one please tell me when there is an opening in a firm or please call me on 07031043884 or mail me [email protected]. Thank you and God bless you...

+ Reply