If You Had Ever Wished You Could Quit The Job-Seeking Rat Race And Start A Simple Business You Can Operate From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom Starting With As Little As N7,500 With Guaranteed N100,000 to N1 million Profit Every Month Then Read On For This Could Turn Out To Be The Most Important Letter You Have Read So Far This 2010.

Heard Of Success Digest Extra Before?

In case you've not let me tell you about it: It is the No. 1 Money Making Weekly Newspaper in Nigeria, 15 yrs in print with hundreds of thousands of readers nationwide.

If you've not heard about or read Success Digest Extra before, Leave everything you are doing now, hit the road and ask your vendor for a copy. Just do it now and I will be waiting till you are back.

Yeah, I hope you ve done that and as promised am still here. Now turn over to the classified adverts section of that paper (somewhere near the last page) and you will see adverts in different sizes and categories placed by info marketers.

Those adverts are viewed by hundreds of thousands of dedicated success digest readers every week and Millions are made by those who know what they are doing placing those adverts.

Because Success Digest Extra is a Money Making Publication, almost 100% of the readers pay close attention to those adverts unlike most other national magazines where the adverts are mostly ignored by readers.

When I first realized the potential of selling information product using the Success Digest Extra medium, I jumped into the bandwagon but was disappointed when I got 500 responses to my first offer and 3 sales that barely cover my advertising expense.

Then I started asking those who seem to know what they are doing and to my utmost surprise, I discovered some insider secrets that make this work and below are what happened thereafter.

CASE STUDY 1.

Turning Lazy Email Into 24 Cash Cow

This product was the first ebook that I sold after discovering the secret of selling information products in Success Digest Extra.

The advert placed in SDE cost me N7,500 . At the end of 14 days, 47

people subscribed for the product at the cost of N2,500 each. Let us analyze the returns...

AMOUNT EARNED: N2,500 x 47 sales = N117,500.
Less cost of advert: N117,500 - N7,500 = N90,000 in pure profit in just 14 days.

CASE STUDY 2:

Generate N50,000 - N250,000 From A Nigeria Bank

I bought this manual from Chinedu David for only N500 from one of his GSM Weekly Magazine, then i sat down to rework it into a product that sold for N1,500 per copy.

The advert placed in SDE cost me N7,500. At the end of 14 days 63 people had ordered for a copy of the product. Let us analyze the returns.

Amount earned: N1,500 X 63 sales = N94,500.
Less cost of advert: 94500 - 7,500 = N87,000 in pure profit in just 14 days.

CASE STUDY 3:

LAPTOP FOR N15,000 Offer

I got this information from forum absolutely free of charge and
turned it into a money spinning information product.

Advert placed in SDE was 2 classified ad box (N15,000). The product was sold for N2,500 a piece. Within the first 7 days, 87 people had responded to the offer. The remaining 7 days saw more than 30 people responding to the same offer. Let us analyze below:

COST OF OBTAINING THE INFORMATION: Free.

Amount Earned after 14 days: N2,500 X 117 sales...and still counting = N292,500.
Less cost of advertisement: N292,500 - N15,000 = N277,500 in pure profit after only 14 days.

etc...etc

If you dabble into this advertising medium like I did back in 2009 without arming yourself with the right information, you sure will lose your shirt like I did before realizing I've been doing things the wrong way.

I'm About To Reveal The Insider's Secrets Of How I Make Millions From SDE And How You Too Can Begin To rake in Emergency N100,000 - N1Million Every month From The No 1 Multiple Streams Of Income Newspaper "Success Digest Extra" Selling Simple Information Products & Services That Will Cost You Nearly Nothing To Create!

From The Desk Vincent Cyprain
RE: How I make millions from SDE

Dear Job seeker Friend,

My name is Vincent Cyprain, 24 Year Old Info-Marketing Millionaire who made more than One Million Naira in 2009 and has earned more than N4 million so far in 2010 selling information products in Success Digest Extra from the comfort of my own HOME.

If you've ever dreamt about joining the less than 1% of info-marketers who earn up-to N1 million from SDE every month and you really want to make a lot of money come 2011, this is the most important letter you will ever read. So pay attention and read every word of it.

Often times, the lowest amount of money that I earn as PURE PROFIT from Success Digest Extra every 14 days is N80,000. That, you will agree with me is a good return on investment from an expenses of only N7,500 and sometimes N15,000.

I'm sure you're eager to learn my secret strategies and you want me to tell you how I do it real time.

I AM MORE THAN READY TO SHOW YOU THE SECRET AND GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN MORE THAN N80,000 WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS...IF NOT, TELL DR. SUNNY OBAZU TO STOP ME FROM ADVERTISING IN SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA NEWSPAPER!

You will agree with me that information marketing has grown from what it used to be in the past to what it is today - THE LAZY MAN'S WAY TO RICHES AND WEALTH. It is a business that you can venture into in Nigeria from the comfort of your living room/office and grow your bank balance into millions so that cashier's and bank managers will be jealous of you whenever you go to the bank to make any withdrawal.

I can say this confidently today because I earn more in a month than most bank executives do in 3 months.

Some key information marketers with SDE have testified to the efficacy of SDE in raising good streams of Naira for them. You must have seen their testimonial in SDE if you are a regular reader.

Be that as it may, if you are not in the circle of top money earners, here is an opportunity for you to discover what we do to make money on demand from the No.1 Money Making Magazine In Nigeria.

I am not doing this in order for you to go being dubious, but for you to make money from the Newspaper with peace of mind - offering people the exact solution to their difficulties becasue that is the best way to get rich and at the same time have peace of mind. Remember, everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner of the house.

Take a look at some of the things that i will be placing into your hands:

* Why SDE Is Your Best Medium To rake in Real Cash Every 14 Days Non-Stop

* The Secrets To Turning SDE Into Your Cash Generating Machine Following My top strategy.

* How I Get The Information Products That I Sell In The Paper Absolutely Free of charge

*How to package your info ready for sale within some few hours

* How To Stylishly Use Other Ready Made Internet Millionaires' Information Products to make quick cash without creating any product yourself

* How To Bribe Your Way Into The Club N100,000, Club N500,000 And Club N1Million like Charles Ogboka (WInner FASTECASH BLOG CONTEST 1) And Ronald Nzimora Did Some Months Ago.

* How To Attract More Than 200 People To Respond To Your Advert With N5,000 In Their Hands Using The Name Of Other Internet Marketers Like I Did With "World Internet Summit

* How To Use My FUNNEL Technique To Not Only Earn Instant Cash Of Up
To N100,000 From SDE, But To Raise Money Whenever You Are Broke

* How To Get Other People To Sponsor Your Advert So That You Don't Have To Pay A Penny Again. (I am currently enjoying this advantage)

And Other Full Blown revelations That Will shock you.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY BENEFIT FROM THESE HIDDEN SECRETS IF YOU TAKE ACTION...RIGHT AWAY!

Okay, How much is this HOT report going to cost you? Before I tell you, I want you to think about it this way:

If you were to offer the secrets that made you more than N4 Million, how much would you price it?

N10,000? N20,000? N50,000? N100,000? Or what?

Between you and I, we know that this report is worth more than that. If we
consider the total value of cash returns that will flood your bank account after reading and applying what is in the report, the price should be N100,000 or more...

But i'm not going to deceive myself that you can afford N100,000 to order this report. So i'm going to bring down the price to something you can afford. I'm going to offer it to you at...

N2,500

But just for this month of November after which the price will instantly jump back to N5000.

Please don't ask for the N2,500 after November because it sure would have started selling at the original N5000 price by then.

I am eager to get your testimonial.

To order your own copy of the manual call 08181807915 to get payment information.