+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MTN Has Commited A Sin!!!

MTN Has Commited A Sin!!!

MTN has just blocked all proxy from accessing their server.
    Why are they doing this?
    I am very angry with this.
    From Freedom to Freegate to Ultrasulf to Gpass to G tunnel to Tor and now every proxy from all around the world.

They have commited a crime and what do they get for this?
    I suggest they get the worst!
    - I will crack and breakthrough into their server and still browse for free.
    I know some of MTN and Zain staffs are calling me just to get some clue and know they have it.

They have not seen anything. It is more easy to send Nigeria to war against US than to stop me from browsing free.
    It's like chasing Jason Bourn who is David Webb originally Matt Damon.

What do you think we should do this guys?

Re: MTN Has Commited A Sin!!!

dude get a life and stop whining and complaining like a bitch internet access is so cheap and easy accessible nowadays invest in one u cant do shitt to MTN so stop feeling like one important hacker bloody loser.

Guy wimp wack cramp and swack MTN for me. They deserve a terrible headache from you...... Just finish them because they have finish our pocket paying for browsing and not meeting up to expectation. They deserve the full wrath of ur potentials.
    By the way when you are through with them just send to my email [email protected] the latest cheat thanks ur fan....

To sad to hear these but free thing no dey last sah you know? then you dont have to be surprise..... such incase you got it first [email protected]
    Till your success.

Quote Originally Posted by fboss
    dude get a life and stop whining and complaining like a bitch internet access is so cheap and easy accessible nowadays invest in one u cant do shitt to MTN so stop feeling like one important hacker bloody loser.
    Are u sure? Now tell me, how much do you make monthly?
    I bet you don't make over N250,000. If you don't how come you tell me to get a life?
    I make over $5,000 from online work at home jobs that i complete monthly. I make over $2,000 monthly from my website; www.michaeltony.ws. You can't even partake because your Nigerian credit card must be verified properly by my merchant.
    How much do i make from FXCM by forex broker monthly?. You need to help your self.
    You do the 8-4pm daily with all stress of life and you think IN THIS LIFE YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN ONLINE GURUS AND INVESTORS?. You are making a big mistake.

Michael7
    You make all that money online yet u can't pay 4 internet access in order to ensure that ur steady source of income continues to flow. Don't deceive urself, get a life. I know ur last post is part of ur marketing plan so that ppl will start calling asking u for help on how 2 join the business. You will then use that as a good opportunity to exploit innocent victims.
    17th Wonder of the World

WEB.GPRS.MTNNIGERIA.NET
    use
    APN:legacy.mtnnigeria.net:8080
    4.2/5 trick
    s40
    wap.mtnonline.com%2F%3F
    %[email protected] or
    server

s60
    wap.mtnonline.com@server
    Human beings tend to lie, deceive, manipulate, and pretend. It's in nature to do this, if only to a small degree in some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    Michael7
    You make all that money online yet u can't pay 4 internet access in order to ensure that ur steady source of income continues to flow. Don't deceive urself, get a life. I know ur last post is part of ur marketing plan so that ppl will start calling asking u for help on how 2 join the business. You will then use that as a good opportunity to exploit innocent victims.
    Madness, Madness!!
    Did i tell you to pay me any money for anything? This is rubbish. I post opportunities that will help average Nigerians here for FREE!! and you said i am trying to exploit money? Please watch your taughts and don't think everyone are negative minded like you.

Secondly my website is from GDI (Global Domain International). PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER THERE!!. Go and search for the company online and register with them or visit www.website.ws. They are based in USA. And don't say i am trying to eat your money because trully they are peanuts 2 me.

Lastly do you want to trade forex? don't pay money to anyone go to forexpeacearmy.com and you will learn for free.

Mr Akan
    1stly. Post your real picture.
    2ndly. Think before you type. don't think everyone online are your class. If you need help ask and people will help you.

+ Reply