The i .p and softwares for free pc free browsing works both on mtn fastlink usb modem and as well as phone modem ,
u can now browse free at the speed of light with the 3g modem free of charge
---i make research using dns servers an and sofware to bypass network restrictions for free browsing on pc and laptops on zain.mtn and etisalat network . You need a gprs enabled phone ;nokia connected to your laptop or pc nokia pc suite,, the next thing is to install the software which will help you to bypass network restrictions and censorship thereby giving you free access to the net,these software acts as a bypassing tool which opens and channel all your internet browsing activities through a tunnel or loop hole in the network, which makes it easy for the user to browse free on the zain,mtn and etisalat network ,,the price of the sofware and configurations is N2500 if you are not satisfied i give you back your money if you want to meet me face2face so i can config it for you ok. i stay in Lagos better for Lagosians .but if you stay outside lagos i can still send you the settings and the software with the proxy softwares with the configuratins manual for easy installations. various sofwares eg indian web proxy and other high speed servers that offers unlimited bandwith and download are also available ,,, (