+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: karrox and niit

karrox and niit

any one with an idea of NIIT and Karrox scholarship exam format. pls help

Re: karrox and niit

Icti or woteva u kal urself, u re jst talkin rubbish. Becus u want to promote ur company or wot-so-eva, dose not mean u shud talk bad abt d odas... NIIT is world standard, u can not compare urself wit dem... I did java 4rm dere and i jst recive my cert.... Dere cert. is recognise worldwide, ur's can't even smell it... Hey, u dat's asking abt dere scholarship exam, go study G.MAT.... dere question cums 4rm there..

ICTI OR WHAT EVER U CALL YOUR SEF, STOP RUNNING PEOPLE'S BUSINESS DOWN, I SEE THAT U ARE ALWAYS ADVERTISING YOUR COMPANY ON THE FORUM, FOR ME THAT IS OK BUT DONT RUN DOWN NIIT.
    PEAK MILK IS NOT THE BEST MILK IN NIGERIA YET IT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE. IF U ARE TRULY AND IT FIRM THEN U KNOW WHAT IS CALLED BENCH MARKING, NIIT AND APTECH ARE THE 2 I.T LEARNING CENTERS MANY OTHERS STRIVE TO BE LIKE. SO LEAVE THEM ALONE EVEN IF THEY CHARGE 1 MILLION FOR A COURSE PEOPLE WILL STILL GO THERE, I DIDNT ACQUIRE MINE FROM THEM BUT I THANK GOD FOR WHO I AM.
    THANKS

@ Bunker and Oakcha:
    Please let us try and understand ICTI, he is only sayiing the should call it a PROMO and NOT SCHOLARSHIP.
    NIIT, APTECH, NEW-HORIZONS and KARROX are far better and more recognised than ICTI but he is making sense from what he said.

alright thanks. so i study gmat for there exam. anyone with aptech application link.
    @icti understood

who are these icti haterz. promote ur self and leave others in peace. what does it matter if it is called a promo or scholarship. must a scholarship be 100%. Please focus on ur business and dont backbite.
    And for those who are interested to know, i wrote the KarRox Scholarship exam last yr and i got a free scholarship to run a program that costs 560,000 naira for 2 years. as at then i didnt even know any karrox student or lecturer, talk of manager; so i can tell u that it is solely on merit.
    Truth is that most (not all) who wrote the exam got atleast a 50% discount, but i know some who got absolutely NOTHING.
    So study ur Gmat hard and go for it.
    As for NIIT, i have not heard that they give 100% scholarship, but certainly if u do well u'd get a good discount. i also wrote NIIT's exam that year and i got the highest grade and was offered about 150, 000 naira waiver.
    Ofcourse, i still had to pay something, which was why i did not hesitate to take the karrox offer which was devoid of CBN mints.

for me i dont know wat u guy are dragging.am doing a prg. with niit.i think they are not bad at all.but icti send me ur contact am interested

Quote Originally Posted by icti
    Pls, dont bother about these so called scholarships. These are just price promos
    and basically the test is just a facade to enroll you into the school. Nobody fails.
    At the end of the day, even with scholarship courses like CCNA will cost you N45,000
    which is like twice the price in any regular ICT school. You will still end up paying about N35,000 extra for the exam.

You can get the entire CCNA plus exam at ICT & I for the so called scholarship rate, You can also get the Windows server 2008 Pro MCTS for free if you register with just N5,000. call 08083650471 or visit ictiedu.com for details
    I agree with you.

NIIT NIGERIA IS NOT A PLACE TO BE. THEY ONLY COLLECT MONEY WITHOUT IMPACTING SKILL YOU NEEDED. TRY THEM AND YOU WILL SEE.

The scholarship is a facade.

+ Reply