+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Internet cafe setup

Internet cafe setup

i want start a new cyber cafe please i want you to advise me about the business

Re: Internet cafe setup

Oh its a good business..i own a cafe too

I did my NYSC in a cafe in bauchi, It is a very good business especially if you have in place, a good ISP for connection, a good networking , and also good security against viruses and trojans. Also, you can enjoy it most if you are the one running the business, most cafe attendants will want to dupe u.
    For the cafe setup i.e networking and software installion, u can contact me on [email protected] for a good one.

Hello, thats actually a good business plan, considering the fact that the goverment is not providing Jobs for any one any more.
    I would also like to offer asistance whereever possible as i have well over 5 years experience in the business rom the North down to the south. So if you need anything, you could well contact me on 08030695185.

u can contact me for professional advice the subject of discussion. am an experienced CCNP . I CAN HELP YOU! GOOD THOUGHT .CHEERS

Cafe Business is a very good business to invest into, do not panic although alot of challenges may arise but don't give up.
    I am an ICT enginer and have setup many cafe for many people within Abuja environs and majority of them are doing fine.

Some problem that might comes eminent from low space-Low System, ISP charges, Staff Salary and other expenses.

Try as much as possible to use real qualified staff or yourself if you are computer literate.

for information you can e-mail me at: [email protected] or call: 08035308265

contact 08023947494 for services and maintenance and if you also need someone to be in charge while you away or you need assistance while present....please note(LAGOS)only

Contact me on 080............ contact me on 080................... etc etc! who is to be contacted and did he seek for assistance as to who to contact? He wanted to know if he should go ahead with the business and you guys have done well by telling him what it is like but dis contact me dis contact me dat makes me think like it is dog eat dog thing.
    Bros, u can see that it is a good business from responses. Sit down, plan and take a further step but be careful with these contact me this contact me dat. my opinion, shaaaaaaaaaaa
    U

I think you have been advised well on the choice of business,i have been in this line for close to a decade,but business is not what it used to be,the emergence of some 3G's have actually eroded the amount of patronage in the cafes. Having said this,its still lucrative especially if you have a very good LOCATION. All da best

My brother i read most of the replies on this your thread pls avoid l of them oooo..they are all desorate..
    staff salaries an d all that are only secondary, the min things u ant to consider are the connection speed , hence the service provider that u subscribe to, the specs of the clients terminals and the server system.. it is a really lucrative business and i can do the whole setup for u, i.e buy all the systems, and install all of the including a printer, ups, server and client systems (all top grade stuff), and train u how to run it. i wouldn't recommend ur employing staff at first its always better u run it yourself for at least until u get the whole idea b4 u employ so called staff, which i suggest is a family relative..All in all, u can just give me a call on 07041803639, i am not expensive, but i get the job done

you dont need to run down the others before you can put your own phone number

+ Reply