+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I.T. MANAGER WANTED IN LAGOS URGENTLY

I.T. MANAGER WANTED IN LAGOS URGENTLY

I.T. MANAGER WANTED IN LAGOS URGENTLY

Job Description

The successful Software Development Project Manager will look after a range of exciting software development projects for the Firm and will play a key role in team development, mentoring and motivation. Excellent line management skills are a must have.

The Ideal candidate will supervise a team that will comprise of, software developers, application support, network and systems engineers. He will also make sure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.

Requirements

- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science or any related field
    - A knowledge and understanding of programming language such as C++, C#, VB.Net, Java, SQL
    - Also supervise the installing and configuring Microsoft Windows servers, MS Office, and other applications team.
    - Trouble shooting and correct any network connection issues, networking, LAN, WAN, Cisco Router and Switches Installation and Configuration. Computer maintenance, cloning and repairs of peripherals (Monitors, UPS, Stabilizers etc)
    - At least 6 years practical experience with at least 2 years in similar role
    - A Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
    - CCNA, CISCO, MCSD, MCP is a MUST.

Other requirement:
    • Good team player
    • Excellent communication and presentation skills
    • Age-between 32-45year
    • Ability to work under no supervision.
    • Excellent interpersonal skills

Note:

We need some with 60% software experience and 40% hardware.
    The candidate MUST be smart and neat.

Salary is between 3 to 4million per annum

Forward resumes to [email protected] using IT MGR-11 as the subject of the mail.

Re: I.T. MANAGER WANTED IN LAGOS URGENTLY

scam

@igweok,
    I am highly disillusioned at your post.

"scam"?? Why in the world would you just go through an ad and conclude it to be scam??You couldn't even bolster your reasons. Did you say it out of not knowing what to say or was it to get attention?

If you really know how to pray i'll advice you ask God to forgive you for this rather dim-witted attitude. Better your life and forward your resume rather than 'bad-mouthing'. For goodness sake, we've only asked for CVs and have not asked anybody to part with cash. Jesus Christ!!! Some kind of people are just atrocious!!

your email address sold you out. If your firm is a serious IT company or recruiting firm get corporate email address(s). If you dont mind I can get that done for you.

They are good IT company in Lagos not scam.

Quote Originally Posted by dewiseacre
    @igweok,
    I am highly disillusioned at your post.

"scam"?? Why in the world would you just go through an ad and conclude it to be scam??You couldn't even bolster your reasons. Did you say it out of not knowing what to say or was it to get attention?

If you really know how to pray i'll advice you ask God to forgive you for this rather dim-witted attitude. Better your life and forward your resume rather than 'bad-mouthing'. For goodness sake, we've only asked for CVs and have not asked anybody to part with cash. Jesus Christ!!! Some kind of people are just atrocious!!
    @poster. Please mind the way you use that name (Jesus Christ). Ask God to forgive you and learn to stop abusing it ( Exodus 20:7 - Do not use the name of the Lord your God in vain).

+ Reply