+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED A HELP

I NEED A HELP

Hello house, please can i get advice on how to solve this: 4 more than a week now, i can't access my mail box through the pc, but i can do that comfortably with the handset. they kept telling me yahoo mail blocked or ignore. when i try using their help, i can't remember the exact answer to their secret answer. the password is working on the phone but not on pc, please is this a general network problem? If not please advise me on how to go about it b/cos i'm crippled by this since i can't do everything through the phone. PLEASE HELP A DRYING SISTER!!!

Re: I NEED A HELP

try using yahoomail.de or .ca

It could be that you have gotten your password. And the reason why you can access your mail via mobile phone is becos your password was saved (book marked) and you always return to it.

My recommendation will be that, when next you use your mobile phone to access the same mail, try to change the password.

But if you have forgotten your password and you cant remember the secrete question, you might not be able to access your mail.

My phone is requesting for password and my normal password is opening my mailbox. i have been usinh this password for the past seven years so i can't just forfet it like that. please am sorry to bother you, any other suggestion please?

well i think your browser has tampered with, especially if you are using firefox. i advice you follow this step to enable you access you yahoomail. click on tools- options-advanced-general-settings then tick no proxy. Now you can restart your browser.

if this does solve your problem call me on 07062912880

+ Reply