+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to make cash online from football leagues. Secret exposed!

How to make cash online from football leagues. Secret exposed!

Hottest and easiest business in town! Make money as you watch football.

INTRODUCTION:
    Football undoubtedly is the most popular team sport in the World, attracting television audiences of billions of people all over the world to its major events such as the UEFA champions league, CAF champions league, World cup, all the world's popular leagues such as in England - Premier League, Spain - Primera Division, Italy - Serie A, Germany - Bundesliga I etc. Funny enough, only few football fans in Nigeria have taken this Golden opportunity to enrich themselves by putting their football expertise to use by taking part in football trading. A lot of Foreigners Abroad earn their living through football trading.

For many football fans here in Nigeria, being a supporter is all about backing one club for life. However football trading allows you to add excitement to all kinds of football matches by backing the club you rate as the stronger in a particular football match. And if the club you have been supporting for life is not on a good run of form at any given time, placing a bet on the opposition can offer some consolation when your team loses, and you will smile to the bank as a result. While other of your co-fans are not happy with the loss, you will be happy on the other hand because the loss just increased your bank account.

No matter what we dabble on about, Football (or Soccer), is the biggest sport in the world. For hundreds of countries around the globe, football is the biggest sport and everyone wants to compete in it at the highest level. Every other sport has had to play second fiddle to football for decades now and it is not surprising to see the amount of entertainment this game of football has produced all over the World.

REASONS WHY YOU CAN EASILY MAKE MONEY FROM FOOTBALL TRADING:
    I have NOT seen an easier way to make money better than football betting, particularly if you are very familiar with the game of football and some football clubs all over the world. You don’t need to be familiar with all of them. You don’t need to predict the score line in any match to make money; you are only required to predict whether the football match will end in the Home team winning or the Away team winning or a draw. That is all. For example, Liverpool FC at home against Chelsea FC (both in Barclays Premier League) in England, match date is 2nd May 2010, time 13:30 as shown below:
    Barclays Premier League
    Match
    Valid Date
    X
    Liverpool V Chelsea
    2nd May 2010, 13:30

The 1 means the Home team (Liverpool) winning the match with Odd = 3.5
    The 2 means the Away team (Chelsea) winning the match with Odd = 1.8
    The X means the match will end in a draw with Odd = 3.3.
    If you traded with N5,000 for instance for a Home win for Liverpool, and at the end of regulation time Liverpool actually defeated Chelsea, you would be paid the Odd x your traded amount = N5,000 x 3.5 = N17,500. If however you placed a trade for Away win for Chelsea with N6,500, and at the end of regulation time Chelsea actually defeated Liverpool, you would be paid the Odd x traded amount = N6,500 x 1.8 = N11,700. What about if you predicted and traded for a draw with N10,000, and the match actually ended in a draw? In this case, you would be paid the sum of: Odd x traded amount = 3.3 x N10,000 = N33,000. It is that simple. Please don’t be afraid of the high trade amount in the example above. You can actually trade with as low as N500 (five hundred naira) and above. It is for everyone who needs extra income. The higher your trade amount, the higher the amount of money that you will win.

Picking a match winner:
    The Win-Draw-Win market as it sometimes known is generally the more popular type of market in football as it is probably the easiest to trade on. You basically have to choose who you think will win the match in 90 minutes of play (including injury time). If you think the sides are evenly matched then you can choose to trade on the match ending in a draw. This market is where the vast majority of the money goes in a game. especially when the match is available to bet on In-Play as matches tend to have several twists and turns.

ADVANTAGES OF FOOTBALL TRADING:
    Have you ever asked yourself what are the main reasons as to why millions of people across the globe are thronging football trading websites? They could be two major reasons to that sudden game rush. One, most of these sites offer Bonus trading amount and offer trades that are very easy to play and learn, hence no professionalism is required, and two, it simply boosts your morale levels thus making you feel like playing not once but as many times as possible. So, the main question that you should be asking yourself is whether you are in any way interested in making good money from football trading. What are some of the advantages of football trading?

First of all, in football trading, you can trade for only ONE match. You can trade for more, it is your choice. You can equally accumulate if you so desire.

Another advantage is that you are not limited to the amount of money you can actually place in any game given that it will be to your added advantage once you win.
    Additionally, in the most popular football trading, you don’t need to predict the score line; you only need to predict if the match will end in a home win, away win or a draw.
    The most interesting advantage is that some of these matches are so easy to predict that you easily win. For example Chelsea at home to Portsmouth, Manchester United at home to Stoke City, Barcelona at home to Osasuna, etc.
    One good thing is that you don’t need to be a computer expert to make very good profit from football trading. And this can easily be done with your GPRS enabled GSM handset that can browse the internet. Above all, FOOTBALL TRADING is not a get rich quick business, but one thing I assure you is that, the accumulation of your profit will make you rich in the long run. I have been following football since childhood and built up a good knowledge of the game around the world. About five years ago I discovered that I could use my expertise and intuition to make money from the game I love. For someone who enjoys and appreciates the beautiful game of football like me, it's the perfect way to make some easy extra money. The mass amount of leagues around the globe means betting on football is always available night and day, seven days of the week, 365 days of the year.

ARE YOU REALLY INTERESTED IN MAKING PLENTY OF MONEY FROM FOOTBALL TRADING?

ARE YOU DREAMING OF HAVING A BEAUTIFUL HOME?

OR YOU NEED TO BUY ONE OR MORE CARS?

OR ARE YOU IN NEED OF SOME MONEY FOR INVESTMENT AND OTHER OF YOUR HEART DESIRES?

One sure way you can achieve all these and much more is through FOOTBALL TRADING. Like in every trade or profession, to be very successful in it, there are guidelines or what we generally refer to as manual. So, I have carefully and thoroughly prepared a manual titled: FOOTBALL TRADING SYSTEM (BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE). The manual explains ALL what you need to know to start making money from the beautiful game of football. Don't just let the players alone get rich. You too can be rich from the game as well.

THE CONTENT OF THIS MANUAL:

1. ESSENTIAL BETTING (TRADING) TERMS YOU MUST KNOW
    2. LEARN HOW THE ODDS WORK
    3. WHERE AND HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A FREE FOOTBALL TRADING ACCOUNT
    4. HOW TO OPERATE THE ACCOUNT
    5. LEARN HOW TO PLACE A BET (HOW TO TRADE)
    6. RULES OF FOOTBALL TRADING
    7. FOOTBALL BETTING (TRADING) SECRETS
    8. HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM FOOTBALL TRADING
    9. BASIC BETTING (TRADING) STRATEGIES
    10. ADVANCE BETTING (TRADING) TIPS
    11. GENERAL BETTING (TRADING) RULES
    12. SINGLES, COMBOS, OR "SYSTEM" BETS
    13. WHAT TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN CHOOSING WHICH SIDE HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING OR DRAWING.
    14. OTHER FORM FACTORS, ETC.

All the 14 items above and more are contained in this manual. I guess what will be going through your mind right now is how much this manual will cost. Good question. I can easily sell this manual for N20, 000 and even more. That is the truth. Some of my colleagues in Lagos are selling theirs for that amount. But bearing in mind the present economic melt down in our great country, I am going to sell this manual to you for a smaller amount of money. How much? The cost is just N4, 500 (four thousand and five hundred naira only).
    YES, WITH N4, 500 FOR THE MANUAL, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO MAKING HUGE SUMS OF MONEY IN FOOTBALL TRADING, THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT DISCOVERING THIS FACT BEFORE NOW.

TO ORDER FOR THIS MANUAL:
    PAY THE SUM OF N4, 500 TO:
    BANK: ANY BRANCH OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
    ACCOUNT NAME: IKE OKONKWO
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 034 911 000 004 1190
    ONCE YOU HAVE PAID THE N4,500TO THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ABOVE, GRAB YOUR GSM PHONE AND SEND A TEXT MESSAGE CONTAINING THE INFORMATION BELOW TO: 08067281678

1. Your name (as written on the teller)
    2. Your E-mail address
    3. Teller Number (i.e. the paying in slip you used in paying at the bank)
    4. Bank branch where the money was paid
    5. Date of payment
    6. Your GSM phone Number (if the one you used in sending the text is not yours)

ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN EQUALLY SEND THE INFORMATION ABOVE BY E-MAIL TO: ikeclemen[email protected]

Once I confirm your payment, I shall immediately send the manual to your E-mail address. That would normally be within 24 hours irrespective of where you reside in Nigeria. Your dream of making it big in Nigeria is just a step away, so HURRY TO THE NEAREST INTERCONTINENTAL BANK BRANCH RIGHT NOW AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND ENTER INTO A WORLD OF
    FINANCIAL SECURITY.

NOTE: THIS MANUAL IS BACKED BY MY 30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
    IF AFTER APPLYING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL, YOU STILL DID NOT MAKE ANY MONEY WITHIN 30 DAYS, PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT OR AN E-MAIL FOR A 100% REFUND OF THE N4,500 YOU PAID FOR THE MANUAL.

This manual will reveal to you how to win obscene amount of money everyday trading football.

In this manual, I will reveal to you the soccer trading tips and secret that bookmakers
    don't want you to know.
    You will be surprise after reading this Wonderful Manual, how easy it is to constantly win money from
    your bookmakers by trading on football just by following very simple steps. And you will believe me when I say I have made my own personal ATM machine by trading of football.
    I guarantee that after reading this manual: "FOOTBALL TRADING SYSTEM (BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE)", you will be all excited to start applying all the strategies to making money from your football trading, such that it will become your constant source of income. Frankly speaking, I am passionately committed to make you financially free through the beautiful game of football, by trading on it.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, HURRY TO THE NEAREST INTERCONTINENTAL BANK NEAR YOU AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT NOW. TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW.

TO ORDER FOR THIS MANUAL:
    PAY THE SUM OF N4,500 TO:
    BANK: ANY BRANCH OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK)
    ACCOUNT NAME: IKE OKONKWO
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 034 911 000 004 1190
    ONCE YOU HAVE PAID THE N4,500 TO THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ABOVE, GRAB YOUR GSM PHONE AND SEND A TEXT MESSAGE CONTAINING THE INFORMATION BELOW TO: 08067281678

1. Your name (as written on the teller)
    2. Your E-mail address
    3. Teller Number (i.e. the paying in slip you used in paying at the bank)
    4. Bank branch where the money was paid
    5. Date of payment
    6. Your GSM phone (if the one you used in sending the text is not yours)

ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN EQUALLY SEND THE INFORMATION ABOVE BY E-MAIL TO: ikeclemens@gmail.com

LAST NOTE:

Aside other things I do, I am a Soccer trading Expert and I have been betting on soccer for more than 5 years and
    throughout the last 5 years, I have been making a steady stream of income from the game.
    With all the money that are constantly coming in from my "personal ATM machine", yes, what else can I call it, I was able to fully build my house and bought two cars (one for myself and one for my wife, to make her school run easier. More so my wife has a boutique shop.
    Within the 5 years of my trading football, I have studied and finally uncovered the secret that bookmakers have been keeping away from all punters and all these are contained in the manual above.
    That is, the signal that will determine the game. This is a GOLD MINE for you if you know the
    secret that I am revealing in this manual.
    The price I paid in the beginning of my football trading days are nothing compared to the secret
    that I have found.
    If you follow closely and move along the line as to what this manual says, you will find yourself
    building an empire of wealth in no time, Guaranteed. It's entirely based on real-life proven tactics that get results - I guarantee it.
    The cool thing is, you can now have all these tactics delivered to you in real-time with your
    own..

.FOOTBALL TRADING SYSTEM (BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE) MANUAL, AND YOU ARE GOING TO DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE OVER N50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA) A DAY FROM TRADING ON FOOTBALL, GUARANTEED.

PS. You can choose to ignore this secret because at the end of the day, I am still the one laughing and already making money day in day out from football trading.

PPS. If however, you are really serious about making real money from football trading - you owe it not to me but to yourself to get this manual immediately to start making all the money you deserve.

PPPS. You don't need to be so hardworking in other to make money these days. Making money could be so easy if you know the secrets. Pay for the manual now. PROCRASTINATION IS THE ENEMY OF PROGRESS.
    ACT NOW............

Re: How to make cash online from football leagues. Secret exposed!

sweetest business ever invented.

+ Reply