+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How To Get GSM Short Codes eg (33451) 100% FREE!

How To Get GSM Short Codes eg (33451) 100% FREE!

HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHORTCODE NUMBER AND MAKE OVER N100,000/mth FROM GSM USERS WITHOUT BEGGING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT TO THEM.

GSM Short Code (33451) Money Making Machine.

NOTE: This is the secret Top GSM Short Code Operators don’t want you to know… In the last few months, I have broken the hearts of some short code operators Like I – Touch and Mtech - when I exposed How To Get Your Own Short Code to advertise Your Products/Service On A Platter Of Gold and earn cool money in 3 dynamic ways when people send their details to you in this format: Text, Name (space) information (space) email address to 33451!
    Well, I have decided to release this secret once again.
    Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Like myself use To Get GSM subscribers to give us Money Regularly Even Without Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them… Guaranteed! … Revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning in 3 dynamic ways...

Fact: Getting a short code ordinarily from the operators will cost you anything from #60,000 upwards but, with the secret Iam going to reveal to you, you will be able to get your own short code in less than 4 hours 100% FREE of charge.

Dear Fellow Nigerian,
    What you have just read above is not a joke. After several months of Great research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of ordinary Nigerians from the big players like Mtech and I – Touch e.t.c. we now have it at your door step, knocking gently at the door and waiting patiently for you to open.

SO,WHAT IS THIS PERFECT GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?

It is a system that collects GSM users’ money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product or service by sending a text like: ‘Meet singles in Nigeria, Send single to 34500 for just N100/sms from GLO/MTN/ZAIN/STARCOMMS, which they find very easy to do.
    Have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 34500? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly, including mine, while the owners smile to the bank. And this numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.

WHY IT IS THE PERFECT SYSTEM IDEAL FOR YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE?

After months of putting the system at work using one of my product, the results has been tremendous. In fact, just few weeks ago, I advertised one of my e-book: How to watch DSTV free of charge on your PC 24/7, where I included my second short code: CLICK (space) BIZ (space) email address to 33451 and shockingly, I received about 4,700 replies to my email box (which showed that a good number of Nigerians are willing to connect DSTV free of charge.) The profit on these alone i.e 4,700 multiplied by 100 = 470,000} is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}. Out Of this 4,700, 1,153 bought my package and you know what that means in terms of cash. This second earnings were after I had earned from their N100/SMS.

3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.

There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized As follows:

1) you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code. { the profit on these alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}

2) If the product/service you advertised is salable, you will earn when you offer your product’s sales letter to them.

3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N5,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 100 subscribers. Your story could be similiar if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it.

I KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU TOO CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS ALL POWERFUL SYSTEM. WELL, LIKE I SAID EARLIER THAT I AM GOING TO BREAK THE MONOPOLY BEING ENJOYED BY MTN, ZAIN, GLO ETC BY LETTING FELLOW ORDINARY NIGERIANS HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SYSTEM THAT MTN USES TO GENERATE OVER 150 MILLION NAIRA ANNUALLY.
    I WILL BE REVEALING THIS SECRET TO JUST 100 NIGERIAS AT THE TOKEN FEE OF #3000. YES FOR JUST #3000 YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS POWERFUL SYSTEM THAT EARNS ME OVER #100,000/mth ON AUTOPILOT.

HOW TO GET THIS SYSTEM.

Just pay #3000 to My GTBank acct no 5122431861590

Acct name: Vincent Obi

Send your payment details to [email protected] and you will receive you package by email within minutes of confirming your payment.

For more info call Vin on 08181807915

PS: REMEMBER THAT THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO ONLY 100 PEOPLE!

Re: How To Get GSM Short Codes eg (33451) 100% FREE!

Please I can only accept business calls from 8am - 8pm.

Re: How To Get GSM Short Codes eg (33451) 100% FREE!

Any one who misses out on this would have missed out on the easiest way of makiing money available anywhere in Nigeria.

Unless you want to pay the huge fee charged by the short code operators to get what I will be showing you how to get for FREE!

+ Reply