+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?????????????????????

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?????????????????????

HOW TO GET PAID #700,000 IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS IN NIGERIA DOING NOTHING AND THEREAFTER #700,000 EVERY MONTH GUARANTEE!!!

Dear friend,how many times will you continue listening to others singing praises of money made from information products,clickbank,fixed odd,forex trading,google adsense e.t.c
    What if i show you a better way of making double or even more of what they are making without doing any hard labour?Will you be happy?
    I know some of you will be very happy but let me warn you that this information is not for you unless you belong to any category of people listed below:
    -Those who are looking for good investment channel to build their wealth from the scratch
    -Those whose jobs cannot allow them the opportunity to share in some online ventures due to time required by these programs but yet need a reliable way of pulling in insane cash via investment without doing anything
    -Students who rarely have time due to their studies but yet need a reliable source of income
    _ Those who have never made adime online before due to special skills needed by most of the online money making programs
    THE SECRETS IS NOW LET OPEN TO EVERYBODY READY TO JOIN THE FAST TRAIN!!!!!!!!!
    In this program,you will discorver:
    -The secret investment that will make you #700,000 in six months from today guaranteed!!!
    -How to kick start your investment with a minimum of #13,000 and still get paid #700,000 to build up your treasure
    _Why this investment channel is a must for you if you must acheive a financial goal of #700,000 in 6 months starting today.
    Why this company is the only company in nigeria that can make you rich
    Are you sure this program is real?
    Yes It is 100% real, if you don't get paid, after six months, I will refund your money including the capital you invested with them and even add an extra N5,000 for you just for wasting your precious time.

I am not a hit and run Internet marketing consultant who sales product and go under without caring about the success of their clients. I always make out time to see my clients despite my schedules. If you want to see me, fine! all you need to do is to call me on 08074511368, book an appointment, then come over to Lagos with a consultant fee of just N5,000, I will make myself available for us to discuss real business that can make you real money both online and offline guaranteed.

WHO IS THIS COMPANY?
    This is an American Company with their affiliate office in Nigeria. They have been existing and paying investors in Nigeria now close to two years and still the most paying and safest investment company in Nigeria. They are Bio Energy Production Experts who produces alternative oil products that the entire world are in need to drive modern economy into greater height in future including yours. Did you see why your life time investment here is 100% Safe and Guaranteed? You can see why We're/I'm not afraid to give you a bet of my life concerning this? Get ready NOW!

But How Can I Invest?
    That is the reason you need this package, This package will show you and guide you through on how to make your investment irrespective of where you live in Nigeria. We have provided you with the form attached to the manual for easy application. Get the form, fill it pay #13,000 or #130.000 to the company account for your investment and if you live in Lagos or environ go to their office to submit your form and the teller used to make payment for the investment. For those outside Lagos State scan your teller and the investment form after it is rightly filled and signed, send this to the company through the email that is provided on the form. Also text detail of your payment through one of the phone numbers provided on the form for quick action and processing. As soon as the investment is confirmed in 48 hours you are through. Then begin to count months to get your payment. Nothing more!
    "The Only Reason Why You Don't Need This Package"

The only reason why you don't need this package is if you want to remain in poverty forever period! So if you want to remain in poverty forever, this package is not for you.

There Is Good news, Want To Know?

The good news is that you are given financial assistant within the six month of the payment due date if you are in great need of emergency money. I mean this company pays every investor who are in urgent and emergency need of many before your investment is matured. Show me the investment company in Nigeria that has or can do that.
    I want to take part in this investment offer Kazeem, But How much is the cost of the package?

Before I tell you the cost of your investment, permit me to remind you the most important reason why you need this package.

In this package, I will discover a secret investment company that will make you N700,000 rich in the next six months, thereafter, you will be making a guarantee N700,000 monthly here in Nigeria.

If you were the one, how much will you charge to show someone such money making secret? I know some of you reading this letter now will charge as much as N100,000, N300,000 And even N500,000.

Yes that is true, I know some who charge as much as N5000 to open simple blog which i open free to my clients as a bonus, so when I say some will charge that much in this kind of package, believe me I'm right.
    I will give you different hot investment program that just few are having acess to just because they do not have the information with them.I have compiled all these investments programs in to a manual that gives all what you needed to make your first million by december.If you are ready to take the bold step,then order for the package
    HOW TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL
    This investment manual now sells for an average of #7500 as a result of it’s value and continuous increase in demand but we want to do one of the most craziest thing online by allowing 20 people to choose their own price,does’t that sound crazy?but wait there is a limit, remember I told you this investment manual now sell for an average of #7500.After this 20,then we start selling at the normal price of #7500,so you now see the reason why you need to act fast.
    To send your offer, simply text your price to 08074511368 and immediately you will receive one out of the following text message as reply:
    1. Your price has been accepted,go and make your payment!
    2. Your price is too low for this package,try more or forget about it!
    3. There are no more slots again. Thanks for your patronage.
    Yes, there may be no more slots as we are giving this to just 20 individuals that are ready to achieve their financial destiny!
    NOW WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are lucky to be among the 20 slots, you are going to get the following package even though this investment package alone is more than the price we are giving it out but just to add more value to your money.
    1. A free report that shows you how to migrate and work legally in Canada with just #50,000 guaranteed (worth #5000)
    2. A free report that shows you how browse with your phone or your zain modem with just #500 for the next 6 months uninterrupted!
    P.S.S: Don’t call to ask if this is real. If you doubt this or maybe it is beyond what you can believe, I strongly advise you to hold on with your money.

P.S.S.S:Please don't call for price reduction because the moment the first 20 slots are filled the you will have to pay #7,500 if you are interested in getting the manual.
    Please make sure you call before making any payment to ascertain if you can still take part in the "name your price offer" or pay #7,500.
    For any enquiries please call 08074511368 or 07065954945
    In other not to go against the rules of this forum,we are not allowed to our bank account details here,so as a result of this,if you are interested you can call the above numbers and you will receive the bank details or still yet log on to www.naijahottrends..com.

Re: HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?????????????????????

This is to say thank you to all those that took the chance of our "name your price offer"and we hope to see you at the top.nd to notify all other that might be interested that this offer is now closed and if you are still kage it is nowacthis interested in #7,500 flat
    Thanks.For any enquiries call 08074511368

This is to notify everybody that are still interested in getting the #13,000 investment manual that the price for the package is now #5000,the reduction in price is to enable those that are ready to change their financial story a chance to do so.For any enquiries,please contact 08074511368.
    If you order now you will get the following bonuses:
    1.How to browse for the next 6 months using your zain modem or phonewith just #500
    2.How to migrate to canada with just #40,000 in the next few weeks.
    3.How to start your own online home import business with just $500
    To order for this package please contact through the number given above .

@ Tunde4job:
    Na wa 4u O! Why are you replying to your own post several times? I smell something "FISHY".

ITprince,the follow up messages is just to update those that might be intrested in the investment manual that the name your price offer that we started some days earlier before the post is over and to inform them about the new price and nothing fishy in it but anybody that knows he or she has been scammed by me can come out boldly and say it aloud.

+ Reply