+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: glo calling for interview

glo calling for interview

hey peeps, am new here, glo jst called mi for an interview on sunday by 3pm after snapping passport at silverbird. any1 gotn d call?

Re: glo calling for interview

yes, for dat advert on guardian. i wrote a test at ETC ikeja and was called for interview after which i was told 2 snap passport at silverbird. nd yesterday nite i was called again 4 another interview 4 sunday

gzl

@F-Zone, you're so excited. Don't worry, we're both in this cos mine is for 2pm, sunday also.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@F-Zone, gzl

How was ur glo interview today? Hope it was fine.
    To God be the glory!

guys how is the interview .
    @gzl, i had a missed call on friday and the number starts with 080509xxxx,cant remember all bcos i cant find the number again.i always receive their call with a no starting with 01xxxxxx.well i know not all has been called but i need you to check if the number you are called with start with 080509xxxx.thanks you are as good as in.

gzl

@UCHEBOBBY, It was fine,thank you. Glory to God.
    We have not met the Chairman. I, particularly, met a 10-man panel which consists of 8 white guys. Omo the questions na technical o . I heard hints that they are actually taking us for CONOIL, dat's why the interview questions were mainly biased towards Oil&Gas.

@biyitech, thanks also. The number dat called me starts with 07056******.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

d interview was ok. met a 10 man panel. 7 whites 3 blacks. they asked if i had any experience in sales, asked if i was willing to relocate and finally asked if 1 preferred a sales job or admin job nd dat wuz it. only God knows wat next

comon guys, nice one. my sis who went for the interview was interviewed twice on that sunday. the interview session conducted upstairs was for GLO while the one conducted in the front building downstairs was for conoil. most peeps were interviewed for conoil while a few for GLO, then a small number were interviewede and considered for both, like ma younger sis. but from the main gist sha that i heard, everyone will be taken, this stage was just to no which dept to place u. before the next which will be with the chairman. most of u will be posted ouitside lagos, just no dat. they are about to storm the north bigtime, so be ready for north.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Zone
    d interview was ok. met a 10 man panel. 7 whites 3 blacks. they asked if i had any experience in sales, asked if i was willing to relocate and finally asked if 1 preferred a sales job or admin job nd dat wuz it. only God knows wat next
    @F-Zone, where u interviewed for DO(conoil) or was it another panel u faced. I was interviewed for DO and i studied Computer Science. We were only 3 on list. There was only one lebanese on my panel and 6 blacks including a woman. I'd like to know if u also faced the same panel? Thank you. I did my interview in the waiting room(Where we all stayed before the "Snap picture" interview). Waiting for ur response. Wld also like to know guys that were interviewed for DO.
    c u at the top

gzl

@eznira, I thought you said your sis was not called after the test
    @eznira, do you have any idea of when we're to meet Chairman?

@fasuzz, glo website is www.gloworld.com It can't really be of much help to you cos they did not use it for the recent recruitment.

hello house,pls,has anyone who applied for accounting been called for the recent interview?

Hello y'all. I did the interview conducted earlier and took a passport at silverbird but havent recieved a call for the next interview. Anyone with the same experience?

Hello house, pls i wrote the test but didnt specify which category. How did u guys know what u applied for?I read International relations, and have not been called yet. Please reply
    Taries World

+ Reply