+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GET ZAIN CALL CENTER JOBS GUARANTEED

GET ZAIN CALL CENTER JOBS GUARANTEED

Once again zain is recruiting call center agents and i am here to assist you get the job.
    You can apply on hrindexx.com or ccsnl.com they are the ones recruiting for zain.
    The CCR job is a very interesting one if you have a heart to help people. I have been there for 2yrs so i have the experience and i know what i am talking about. The last time zain recruited massively there were lot of loosed ends and they have decided to tighten them which means the process this time will be stricter(by the book). It will be determined from the point of the aptitude test if you are fit for the job or not.
    Zain CCR Job is 74k/month, you get monthly credit of 24k, medical insurance,staff bus you work 4day in a week only with 3days off and lots more.
    I said at the beggining of this post that i am here to assist those interested in the job. I have compiled a document that will enable you to scale through, from the aptitude test to the interview and also on the job. It includes aptitude test questions, customer handling skills,quality service delivery e.t.c
    If any one is interested send me an sms on 08022226241 and you will get a response on how to get your own.
    Goodluck
    Olumide
    w

Re: GET ZAIN CALL CENTER JOBS GUARANTEED

@ PACCINO:
    Thanks for spreading the word, I also work in Zain. But there are some info that is not very certain yet. New intakes would have 24K credit but its not certain whether they would start with 74K/month salary. Further more, the shift schedule in Abuja Call-centre would soon change. For now, only CCSNL are the ones recruiting and interested candidates would apply online at:www.ccsnl.com/careers
    Deadline is October 30, 2010 and the job location is at Abuja.
    Paccino: You should have attached all the necessary documents you have to your post and drop it openly for the whole house to benefit instead of dropping your number. Some might think you are doing so in order to get money for them. Besides, you have to be security-consious, you might get call from people that can implicate you.

I wish all interested candidates success in this job application.

He has plans of asking for something before people can get the material. If that is your plan,i promise you it will fail,wat do we need your number for if you really want to help? God dey o..

Guys,

i have decided to hold on for now. please go ahead and apply on ccsnl website and as soon as you are invited for an aptitude test just send me a mail [email protected]. for those that have sent me sms i apologize i am busy right now and wont be able to respond. please drop me an email with the subject
    CALL CENTER DOCUMENT. For your info i'm not asking for money i said i want to assist so @ last poster (milahana2 ) ease your muscles.

Good luck guys
    w

To ensure this document goes to those who really need it. forward your invitation for the aptitude test or interview to the email [email protected]
    w

i got a mail from a friend this morning and i want to confirm who is really recruiting for zain ccr.Is it bezaleelconsultinggroup or ccsnl.Com

pls pple, ave applied be4, can apply again. Thanx

pls mail me to here is my id [email protected]

Zain

Interview start 2moro at zain office in Abuja,ccsnl and hrindexx are d one's recruiting 4 Abj centre,they hv a list of pending candidates frm last yr recruitment,guess if they are thro and numbers nt yet filled b4 they wil start calling 4 new application.

Quote Originally Posted by samshok
    i got a mail from a friend this morning and i want to confirm who is really recruiting for zain ccr.Is it bezaleelconsultinggroup or ccsnl.Com
    bezaleel already conducted tests & interviews about a month ago. ccsnl's advert is still on @ the moment. u stand to lose nothing by applying @ the ccsnl.com website. gud luck

please i am having issues uploading my CV o the ccsnl.com website. any help pls

PACINO TNKS FOR SPREAD D WORD DEAR AM GLAD WIT WAT U DOING I AM A KYC STAFF WITH ZAIN WIT THE ONGOING SIM REGISTRATION NAVE APPLIED BUT NO RESPONSE YET.OW DO I G ABOUT IT

+ Reply