Yes oh! This post will save you in the realm of 5,000 to 6,000 naira ($33 to $40) from those “gurus” offering to sell you information on how to get a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard.

Before I continue I’d love to give credit to whom credit is due. . This blog/site is the one stop shop for everything. I stumbled on the site while following a link on my blog back to Google SERP.

Without wasting much time I’ll be addressing briefly the issues surrounding “Qualifying” and “Applying” for a Prepaid MasterCard.

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A PREPAID MASTERCARD?

The card is only available to those who have a way of generating “steady income online” cos they are the only ones who can afford Payoneer’s outrageous fees. In essence what this means is that you can ONLY get the card through one of their partners. Please note that after acquiring the card, it doesn’t matter if you’re still earning money online as long as you have the means to load funds into the card without a fuss via credit-debit cards, bank transfers and Western Union.
Payoneer offers it’s services to every nation in the world EXCEPT Iran, Syria and North Korea.
Finally you must be 18 years of age to get one. If you fall below this age bracket, you’ll need your Parents’ Consent.
For more details, check out: Do You Qualify For Payoneer Card?

HOW DO I APPLY FOR A PREPAID MASTERCARD?

Simply choose a partner from the list of mastercard Partners. Mastercard recommends GETAFREELANCER, 2CHECKOUT AND TEXT LINK ADS. To get the card from 2CheckOut, you will have to pay $49 to register with them.

You can get the card from Plimus for free.

Just check the list of Mastercard Partners and take your pick.

For more info check out the Mastercard Website and do remember that you must be earning money online before you can get the card and also the approval process can take up to two weeks after which you’ll be at the mercy of the postal system to receive the card if you are accepted. US Folks tend to get the card in 2-3 business days after approval.

Check Out Mastercard Application Process for more info.

In my utmost honest opinion, the Mastercard is overrated cos of their outrageous fees! I advice you to get the MasterCard Websurfer from Zenith Bank cos it works an d you only pay $20 per year to renew the card. Afterwards you are charged zip,nothing. NADA!

Below is a list of sites where I have used Zenith Bank’s MasterCard Websurfer. In other words, these sites accept Zenith MasterCard WebSurfer.
with just N2k this card will be yours and it will delivered to you in 15days time

just mail us [email protected]