+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE CALLS FOR ALL

FREE CALLS FOR ALL

Hello house. My company, SB telecoms is selling Closed user group lines in partnership with globacom. This product allows you to speak with family members or colleagues for free with a monthly subscription of N1000 per subscriber. If you calculate 5 minutes call per day for 30 days, it will amount to around N3000, but our product would allow you to have access to others on the same platform for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 30 days a month with just N1000 subscription.
    The cost of the CUG line activation is N2000. This is the cheapest in the market and it is a one-off payment.
    It is particularly useful for small and medium enterprises as well as big companies and families of at least 5 in a group.
    If you have a link, kindly notify me and let us talk business.
    If interested, please contact Ade on 08053299449/07032423996 or email [email protected].

Re: FREE CALLS FOR ALL

@odu wa, what you dont understand is that, if you calculate how much calls are made today,even at N20 per minute and 5 family members make at least 5 minutes call to themselves per day, then the summation will be N15,000.You should see that there is a difference of N10,000 because what they need to enjoy the package is just N5000 per month for 5 subscribers and the package allows them to talk with themselves for 24 hours per day for 30 days instead to restricted limited calls.
    Realistically, this is cheaper, more flexible. You can do the mathematics by yourself.Sit down and calculate how much you spend calling your close pals, family or colleagues per month,then fault my product.Thank you.

It actually makes sense but when Mobile Number postal is launched in May in Nigeria by NCC, it will make more sense. With that i could migrate to any network of my choice without loosing my old number which people are accustomed to. Honestly i'm tired of changing phone and numbers anytime a new product or promo is launched by any network. I think the most loosers will be MTN with their useless and unfriendly tariffs.

the good thing about flexcom closed user group is that, you can migrate your existing glo mobile numbers unto the platform. The compatibility of your glo number will be checked on the system and then you will be able to retain your existing lines without having to purchase a new sim.
    This is a good avenue to make unlimited calls for free while you still enjoy value added services from globacom.

+ Reply