+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DO YOU WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT HASSLES?????????????WITH JUST #40,000!!

DO YOU WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT HASSLES?????????????WITH JUST #40,000!!

I know this might look too good to be true but i tell whoever is reading this now that presently some people are preparing to leave for canada but a lot that suppose to have taken this opportunity long time ago are skeptical.Well i have a deal for you as show you some proofs to know that while you are busy doubting the authenticity of the opportunity,a lot are already makind their dream of working in canada true.
    If you really want to see the proof of this, i will give it to you but let me prepare your mind for you to get to know about this company that organizes this programme,what they are up to for doing such,how to start your application process,sorry,did i tell you you are not spending up to #50,000 and also you are not going to any embassy before you get your visa.It sounds too good to be true right? Well i expect you to have some doubt about this but like i said earlier if you want proof of some that have already left for canada and have started work over there,you will get it.
    WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
    So, I discovered that all I had to do to be in CANADA with YOUR Family was to do 4 things and here they are:

1. Fill a form and submit it to a very powerful agency in GHANA.

2. Send them your International Passport and some documents.

3. Pay a small amount of money that is below N40,000

4. Go to collect your VISA to CANADA with a good JOB already waiting for me after some few weeks.

5. Get your Ticket and Fly away to CANADA leaving the stress in this country behind.

Believe me, there is nothing else you need to do than that. You do not have to step out of your house to get all these done to legally get yourself into CANADA. Believe me.

When i first posted about this canada stuff in this forum Some said "it is a SCAM" while a few who were willing to take a risk decided to do so

Some weeks later, the results came out.

All the people who trusted me and applied are now getting prepared to travel to CANADA right now and that is why I am writing this to an other person who desires to make good use of this opportunity and that is even why I had to do an advert for it to help you.
    I am giving the manual that will give you all the necessary information about this opportunity for the cost of $4,000.
    Just last week i sold this manual for just #2,000 and we congratulate those that took the opportunity but now it is #4,000 naira flat and this is the lowest price you can get this manual anywhere online.
    If you want to order for this manual and also want the proof,you can contact me on 08074511368.
    We would have put every thing here but we don't want to go against the rules and regulation of this forum so if you are really serious about travelling to canada then this a golden opportunity.

Re:

Dats illegal and crafty on yr part which wen d migrant is caught na jail term b4 outright deportation frm prison-airpot-MMIA lagos

Re: DO YOU WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT HASSLES?????????????WITH JUST #40,000!!

Pls don't trust him,he's a fraudster,after u pay to him,he wil tel u to use ur discretion.beside I cal the man in ghana, since sept,he has not reply my mail.they are all hungry scammers.his name is salami kazeem.watch out guys.

Re: DO YOU WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT HASSLES?????????????WITH JUST #40,000!!

Damipoin,you said iam a scammer,so because it is in the manual that you should use your discretion makes me a scammer,do you realize that for the fact that you ordered for the manual which i gave to you doesn't mean you should follow what is in the manual but can only follow it after you are convinced that what iam telling you is true even if i tell it is true,won't you make your own enquiry and be convinced before you put your money?well that is what i mean by telling you to use your own discretion.You said you sent mail to them and they have not responded since september,may i ask you that how many times have you called their representative that his number was given in the manual?If after you do all what is in the manual and nothing comes out of it,you can come out and start calling me names but not because you sent an email and they have not responded or because i told you to use your discretion.
    After you ordered for this manual, a lot have also ordered and for those that took the necessary steps other than sending mails,they know iam not a scammer and for anybody that ordered for the manual and has taken the necessary steps and nothing came out of it should come out here and say it with evidence.
    Please next time you want to advise people in this forum you should know how to go about it and stop crying wolf when there is none.
    if you WANT EVIDENCE OF THIS PROGRAMME PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU THE EVIDENCE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT TOOK THE NECESSARY STEPS RATHER THAN SITTING DOWN SOMEWHERE AND SENDING MAILS.

oga if its so true as you claim. why are you not in canada already.
    w

abi you self no wan go canada?

THE INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING TO CANADA IS SIMPLE IF ANY ONE THAT WANT TO GO THERE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN. YOU DONT NEED ANY AGENT TO GET THIS CANADA VISA YOU CAN DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF. JUST GO TO THERE WEBSITE... EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THERE VISA YOU WILL GET IT ALL THERE. THE INFORMATION. NO OTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED THAN WHAT IS IN THERE SITE.
    THIS IS THERE AUTHORITATIVE WEBSITE http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
    IF YOU THEN NEED ANY ASSISTANCE OR GUIDANCE YOU CAN CALL 08055823090

Do you need to ask me that question?if you are not interested in this offer,please move on with your life and stop asking questions here!

mr tunde, i am interested in ds stuff,i will need u to reach me @ [email protected]

+ Reply