right now im desperately in need to push myself far to see how good i can be. just nine months ago i've gotten myself involved in computer programming- java especially and i've also gotten involved in python too as i find the language very smart and clean especially it's data structure and then i became uninspired again and have not put much efforts lately. but yesterday i discovered the problem- i need challenge. for example if there is a serious IT company that says- hey work for us in this project using this language say python, java or C# i'd instantly be inspired as i then know i am doing this for a purpose and so I come out with ingenuity. well i guess i'd have to start a project my self just for fun if i dont find any IT COMPANY in lagos that requires real programming. my cv is my personal strenght- ability to do things without guide or surpervision, sharpness and ingenuity and love to do marvelous and amazing things- this is what drew me to programming. I NEED AN IT COMPANY IN LAGOS WHO WILL ONLY GIVE ME THREE WEEKS TO PREPARE MYSELF AND WORK FOR THEM. CV's does less to prove ability but im currently in Aptech to acquire one though i know better. One needs challenge and that includes nice return for amazing effort from an IT company who knows better. thumbs up to IT and computer geeks everywhere.