CHECK THIS OUT,UNLESS YOU.....

BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR FREE
IT IS NOT YOUR FREEDOM PINGFU

FREEGATE TUNNELLER

OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE YOU KNOW, IT IS VERY UNIQUE AND FAST!

GET THIS PACKAGE FOR AS LOW AS -N-2,000

FOR MORE CALL:08050756474

OTHER BROWSING SOFTWARES & SETTINGS ARE AVAILABLE for my buyers

OUR OTHER PACKAGES

MAKE 100% PROFIT SELLING THIS MOUTH WATERING PACKAGES THAT PEOPLE CAN'T SAy NO TO.

MAKE THOUSANDS OF NAIRA SELLING THIS HOT MIND BLOWING PACKAGES
How would you like to make 100% profits selling
this mouth watering packages,
that people can't say no to.over time as an internet marketer i have come to notice that Nigerians are more interested in "how to do something" not "how to make money" because of their past experience with the wonder bank and how to make money quick seminars.
but i bring to you packages that sells good for me and i believe that you can also make good money selling this reliable,working,rare and useful materials for a token,what ever amount you decide to sell them after purchase is up-to you.
In other not to bore you,lets check them out:

WEBSEMINAR AND CUSTOMER CARE ORGANIZER SOFTWARE
this package i believe strongly will make wave as there are aspiring internet marketers,online product developers
etc,this apckage helps you to organise a customer care service and webseminar from the comfort of your home cutting-off the cost of hiring a hall,projector,generator and even helping hands while your viewers watch and participate from the comfort of there homes.thanks to technology.so why wait? get this powerful package
order now 6,000
UNLOCK YOUR 3GMODEM AND CONFIGURE YOUR 3G MODEM TO BROWSE WITH ANY NETWORK SIM CARD.
You can make lots of money with this simple user friendly picture manual and video that
can guide you on how to configure your USB 3G modem to accept and work
with any network SIM CARD without having to buy another modem of
another network.the demand for this package is high because so may
people now use the 3G modem because it is fast,mobile and
reliable.

TO UNLOCK YOUR 3G USB MODEM PLEASE
CALL:08050756474
ORDER NOW
MANUAL: -N- 4,000
UNLOCKING: -N- 3,000
BOTH:-N-6,000

ARTICLE
SUBMITTER
Do you have a website,and you use article writing to advertise your link or you make money writing articles?.then this software is for you.it helps you to submit your article to hundreds of article sites,this software also allows you to add more article sites of choice.
ORDER NOW -N- 3,500

FOREX PROFIT PULLING SOFTWARE AND
STRATEGY
It is true that you can not but loose one way or the other when you are trading forex , i agree.but i also believe that it is possible to minimize your loses and maximize your profits.when you have the right software and strategy. i am a forex trader and i use this software and strategy,at times i use them simultaneously.and even at that i still make loses,but the fact is that i make more profits and rare loses.i guarantee you 90% of profits with this package.
ORDER NOW -N-3,500

SCREEN RECORDER WITH VOICE
With only a few clicks of the mouse this software can record everything that happens on your Windows desktop.

It can also record PC sounds or a commentary if you have a microphone connected.

If you have a webcam connected to your PC, it record from that as well, to give you 'picture in picture' movies and Easy Upload to Video Sharing Websites
like the most popular video hosting sites: YouTube, Blip.tv, Viddler and Revver. and make money when they click and watch your video.
order now -N-4,000

6 FREE REMOTE DESKTOP AND SCREEN SHARING SOFTWARE
over time,I’ve learned that desktop sharing/screen sharing software applications make life a lot easier for both the users and for the Administrators. It’s not only a great way to supply technical support to users, but it’s also a fabulous way to share data and collaborate with others remotely quickly and easily.
Multiple people in different locations around the country can work on a presentation or a project plan simultaneously from their desktop computers!.
order now -N-5,000

get this links:
Increase your learning curve on professional courses like;computer science,architecture,law,electrical engineering etc with free 53-60 mins. video,assignments and exams with a reputable foreign proffessor.
order now 3,000

How would you like to browse the internet 24/7 from the comfort of your home
paying a token per month,fantastic isn't it?then this step-by-step
picture guide will help you setup your system(computer and laptop) to
connect to the internet in no time and you can also make money by
connecting others to this fast and reliable server.
ORDER NOW
-N-3,000
BONUS

1. BUILD A A KILLER-MINI-WEBSITE IN 60 MINUTE
2. 50 WAYS TO ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE
3. how to open a us bank account with debit card and verify your paypal account from nigeria

TO ORDER
MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS TO:
BANK NAME: BANK PHB
ACCOUNT NAME: EMMANUEL.O.IKEMEFUNA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:142200002682

AFTER PAYMENT SEND YOUR TELLER NO. ,NAME, PRODUCT NAME,E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.08050746474