hello dear readers
my name is simon and i am an offline an online business man.and on of the ways i make money online is through information marketing. i live in ibadan,which makes it easy for people who are interested in my packages and leave in ibadan to see me one-on-one.
================================================== ================================================== ===
In other not to bore you with much writing,I'll like to introduce some packages i sell. among them are:
1.)free internet browsing settings,softwares and mostly updates to keep you online,because settings and software come and go due to upgrades from our local providers.
2.)3G modem unlocking:conversion of 3G modems be it MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,ZAIN into universal 3G modems so you can have access to any data plan of any network or ISP using 1 single device
3.)Forex signal software that allows you to trade with comfort by generating buy/sell.entry/exit signals for at least 3 times a day.
forex as we all know is a business which loses is part of the game,but when you know how to minimize your loses and maximize your profits then you called a good forex trader.
with this software i guarantee you 90% success in your trading business.
4.)Desktop screen and voice recorder : is a software that allows you to create fast recording videos with your voice on them to demonstrate your products.it si a must have for internet marketers and product developers
================================================== ==============================
all these have being put together for a token. if you are interested please call simon on 08050756474
thanks and ahve a wonderful day.