7" Google Android Tablet with Wi-Fi and Camera

Say hello to amazing multimedia and internet-surfing on the go with this Google Android Tablet. Merging the power of the Android OS with a 7 inch touchscreen, this tablet brings you the easiest way to experience the web, email, multimedia, ebooks, and games at any place, any time.

A portable experience like no other: Everything just became a lot easier with this 7 Inch Google Android Tablet. Browse the internet using WiFi, watch videos, read ebooks, send emails, chat over Skype, play your favorite games - do whatever you want, when you want. Along with the 800x480 resolution 7 inch touchscreen, the details just looks better and the pictures smoother - a true feast for your eyes.

Gain access to everything: Haven't heard of Google Android? It's only the most popular operating system in the world and includes true multi-tasking, widgets, and many more features that can't be found anywhere else. Best of all, this 7 Inch Android Tablet comes installed with convenient applications such as email, YouTube, Skype, MSN, and of course an App Market, which is home to tons of third-party applications ready for you to download.

High quality, low price: This affordable 7 Inch Google Android Tablet is the best bang for your buck today and brought to you at a low price that can't be matched.

Specification:

* CPU: VIA WM8505+ (533MHz 32-bit Processor)
* Operating System: Google android 2.2
* Memory: 256MB
* Storage: 2GB
* TF card extend
* Display: 7 inch TFT LCD touch panel 800*480
* Camera: 1.3 Mega Pixel
* Networking: WiFi 802.11b/g
* Adapter: AC 100~240V,DC 9V/1.5A
* Battery: 2400mAh/7.4V
* Work time: 3 hours
* Support external 3G function
* Bluetooth: No
* GPS: No
* MIC: Built-in
* G-Sensor: Yes
* Speaker: 2 speakers
* Audio format: MP3/WMA/MPEG Audio
* Video format: 3GP, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 (Many more can be supported by third-party software!)
* Picture format: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
* Interface: TF card slot*1, Headphone jack*1, DC jack*1, USB*1
* Material of back cover: Plastic
* Office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint(installed office software'Document to go')
* Other applications: My Vedio, My music, My Photo, Magic Album, File Browser, Wi-Fi settings, Ethernet, App market, Picture Capture, 3G setting, ADSL setting, Gravity sensor Setting, Alarm Clock, Browser, Calendar, Camcorder, Camera, Contacts, Email, Gallery, PK Manager, Setting, Voice Recorder, YouTube
* Language: Arabic( Please note if you need Arabic language,),Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, S-Chinese, T-Chinese
* weight(with package):1200 g
* Size:195*120*16 mm

PACKAGE INCLUDE:

* 1 x 7 inch Tablet PC
* 1 x Standard Charger
* 1 x Manual
* 1 x Extension Adapter (comes with 2x USB ports + 1 RJ45 Ethernet port)
* 1 x Stylus (as gift)

Support 3G Module:

HUAWEI E220 : WCDMA/HSPDA

HUAWEI E230: WCDMA/HSPDA

HUAWEI E169G: WCDMA/HSPDA

HUAWEI E160X: WCDMA/HSPDA

Joseph 08180340777

Pls serious buyer's only.

Call now to get your own.

No flashing or Call me back

Thanks