+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Jack jurries consults nigeria limited ---- is it a scam

Jack jurries consults nigeria limited ---- is it a scam

Dear Applicant,
    In respect to your response to the advertised openings on the national daily dated 13th March 2012, in the Nigeria-UAE recruitment exercise and the qualifications/professional skills which you claim to have acquired, your Certificate /Qualification
    verification Exercise , Functional Job Selection and Final Placement has
    been scheduled as follws :

Date : Tuesday, 19th june 2012
    Venue : Atlantic hall , hotel presidential Port Harcourt , Rivers State
    Time : 12 noon

Date: Thursday, 21st June 2012
    Venue: Blue Island Hotels & Suites, 12 Bissala Rd, Indepence Lay Out , Enugu. Time: 12 Noon

Date: Monday , 25th June 2012 ; Venue: Prince Hotel Kano, Tamandu Rd, Off Audu Bako way, GRA. Kano,
    Time:
    10 am
    Date: wednesday, 27th june 2012 ; Venue: Channel view hotel, 14 MCC Rd, Calabar
    Time: 11 am

Date : Friday 29th June 2012
    Venue : Press hall, Gariki Hotels Limited , Area 3 Gariki Abuja , FCT
    Time : 12 noon prompt

Date : Saturday 30th June 2012
    Venue : Main hall 1 , Ethal Hotel and resort , Kudirat Abiola way
    Oregun , Lago
    s . Time : 12 noon . Prompt

by this invitation , you are directed to book for a place
    in any of these venues on the specified date by paying a refundable certificate/qualification verificateion fee of the sum of N4,600.00 (four thousand , six hundred naira only ) to any Diamond Bank Plc
    Branch
    and
    Acc no. : 0025594918 with Acc name: Jack Okoli

Please note that this amount is only foy your certificate/qualification verification and you must therefore
    send your teller's number ,your full names, position applied for, choice of venue and your phone number to
    +234 7088464691 via sms and/or to these emails:
    [email protected][email protected] at
    least a working day prior to the date you have choosed. For Example: Okowa, Kehinde Musa, Traineer Engineer, Lagos, 080346000000.

Note** access into the venue will only be on presenting the originals and two copies of the following :

1. Your ssce, diploma , certificate s , professional certifications , degrees or /and other relevant documents which you claim to have acquired.
    2. 6 copies of recent passport photographs.
    3. Payment teller or evidence of payment of your qualification verification fee.
    4. Copies of awards ( if any)
    5. Birth registration certificate or declaration of age.
    6. Your valid international passport— 3 photocopies of the data page . ( you will be given a maximum of 28 days to provide your international passport should you don’t have presently.)
    7. And a copy of this invitation .

This is a nigeria – qatar recruitment exercise where qualified professionals from nigeria are recruited to fill specific positions in Qatar and UAE .

The employer through its recruiting outfit Bayt Qatar
    (http://www.bayt.com) in conjuction with Jack Jurries Consults Nig limited( http://www.jackjurriesconsults.com) and provides for the travelling expenses to Qatar, Accomodation and other logistics support to the new Employees in Qatar for a period of 90 days of recruitment and work start . Henceforth , employees are to provide for themselves accomodation . This will be highlighted in an agreement which will be later presented to the prospective employee.

Note: The employment is full time, should you truely qualify, possesses your claimed certificates ,qualification, professional skills and competencies which you claim to have possesed in you curriculum vitae. But the certificate verification fee which you paid will be refunded to you and you will be dismissed shoulld you fail present all listed above or meet the professional skills and competencies which you have claimed to have acquired .

Also Note that you have been adviced not to pay for the Certificate/Qualification verification fee , should you have been previously but was not selected. .

Note* The employer reserves the right to terminate with no reason the employment of any employee who fails to adhere to the company's rules or UAE/Qatar Immigrations and other Security laws .

Accept my congratulation as we look forward to meeting you.

Thank you ,

Bello Matelda .I. (Mrs.)
    For: **Head, Human Resources **and Facilitator (UAE/Qatar Swift jobs)

Jack Jurries Consults Limited

Re: Jack jurries consults nigeria limited ---- is it a scam

I smell sometin foul!.......why wil an applicant pay 4 a job he/she is nt sure of gettin?.....n frm wat i read dere is problem wit dere writing i.e wrongly spelt words.......a standard recruitment agency wil nt mke such obvious mistake.....my guy,try n verify,b4 u mke move oh!....dis is my submission!

Its a scam!

i got the same message but never know their authenticity. Pls i need a clue

Com of it guys hw much is 4600 to gamble on authenticity, Life's a game somtimes u win or lose.

+ Reply