If you can trust me with at least N3,000(Chicken Fee,yes but can fetch u something) You are not giving me the money,you are only going to do what i did online and i start making ($2)=N300 every 4-4days and you can cash your money through your Dollar account in any Nigeria Bank....Don"t read this and ignore it,u never can tell.RICH DAD POOR DAD Taught me alot of technique on how to generate BIG things with small things.

...This is real and its working for a whole lots of us.You will agree with me that lots us spend at least N4,000 WEEKLY ON SOME IRRELEVANT THINGS ..YES OR NO?But please do me this favour by sparing N3,000 from the money just one week and watch the money as it generate income for you daily.Its not a do or die affair to make money online.If you are not Interested stay kool,thats why i have brought my personality into this call me first to be sure that you are Dealing with someone you can trust and CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK. [email protected],But i might not add you if you send me a friend request.

..To get the details on how to go about the Investment text N1000 GLO OR STARTCOMMS CARD TO THIS NUMBER WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER AND PIN OF THE CARD.08051744119.(You can call me before texting please) THANK YOU.GOD BLESS US.....A.K.A HELP SOMEBODY.Bye