+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: Guinness is Recruiting

dvt

Re: Guinness is Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Bangura
    [img width=170 height=150]http://www.kimballspub.com/Beer/Guinness_Logo.jpg[/img]

Bros and Sisters,Guinness is Recruiting

GRADUATE Procurement - Nigeria
    Job Description Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities.

We produce & distribute premium drinks from right across the Diageo portfolio such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff. We are also home to growing local brands which include our Malt beverages such as Malta Guinness & Alvaro and exciting new innovations like as Foundry cider.

With over 4500 employees working across Supply & Demand we put a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Africa is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities in which we operate both economically and socially, for example our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.

Structure
    On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.

In Supply your three rotations will give you a chance to gain hands-on experience of how Diageo buys materials, services and equipment and how we make, package and transport our products. We’re proud that every part of our supply chain makes a vital contribution to our business, from creating brands to making sure our customers can buy the finest Diageo products whenever they want, wherever they are.

Support and Development
    The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.

You’ll also spend time with our sales force, out in the field, to increase your commercial awareness – it’s vital that every graduate understands our brands, our customers and the way we sell.

There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
    We are looking for graduates with:
    • Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
    • Analytical abilities and strong problem-solving skills.
    • The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.

You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.

You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree, in a procurement-related field and your academic record must be excellent.
    Reporting Location Nigeria
    Business Unit Guinness Nigeria
    CLICK ON CAREERS ON THE DIAG
    EO.COM WEBSITE.SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK SEARCH AND APPLY,CLICK PAN AFRICA GRAD PROGRAMME,THEN CLICK SERACH OPENNINGS,CLICK NIGERIA AS LOCATION ON THE FINAL SEARCH PAGE,AND DO YOUR THING.GOODLUCK

http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/home.aspx

click on Search & Apply

or goto here direct https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...729&siteid=208

Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Quote Originally Posted by dvt
    is this a new one or the one that expired last friday

Ah one thing I have noticed in this our country is that job postings NEVER expire, be surprised that this guiness people will keep having vacancy till year end...so I think I should reapply again after I have been bounced once abi

Hw can i apply pls

dvt

Quote Originally Posted by Bangura
    [img width=170 height=150]http://www.kimballspub.com/Beer/Guinness_Logo.jpg[/img]

Bros and Sisters,Guinness is Recruiting

GRADUATE Procurement - Nigeria
    Job Description Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities.

We produce & distribute premium drinks from right across the Diageo portfolio such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff. We are also home to growing local brands which include our Malt beverages such as Malta Guinness & Alvaro and exciting new innovations like as Foundry cider.

With over 4500 employees working across Supply & Demand we put a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Africa is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities in which we operate both economically and socially, for example our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.

Structure
    On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.

In Supply your three rotations will give you a chance to gain hands-on experience of how Diageo buys materials, services and equipment and how we make, package and transport our products. We’re proud that every part of our supply chain makes a vital contribution to our business, from creating brands to making sure our customers can buy the finest Diageo products whenever they want, wherever they are.

Support and Development
    The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.

You’ll also spend time with our sales force, out in the field, to increase your commercial awareness – it’s vital that every graduate understands our brands, our customers and the way we sell.

There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
    We are looking for graduates with:
    • Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
    • Analytical abilities and strong problem-solving skills.
    • The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.

You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.

You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree, in a procurement-related field and your academic record must be excellent.
    Reporting Location Nigeria
    Business Unit Guinness Nigeria
    CLICK ON CAREERS ON THE DIAG
    EO.COM WEBSITE.SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK SEARCH AND APPLY,CLICK PAN AFRICA GRAD PROGRAMME,THEN CLICK SERACH OPENNINGS,CLICK NIGERIA AS LOCATION ON THE FINAL SEARCH PAGE,AND DO YOUR THING.GOODLUCK

http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/home.aspx

click on Search & Apply

or goto here direct https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...729&siteid=208

Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Please who knows how NCAA remuneration is like, is it worth the trials?, fo the loyalites here givin the good posts more grease to your elbows......
         :> holla on 07031669753

Quote Originally Posted by DCHENZO
    Please who knows how NCAA remuneration is like, is it worth the trials?, fo the loyalites here givin the good posts more grease to your elbows......
    NCAA na government job na, guy if you get am take am oo, you will enjoy governmental benefits trust me aint nothing like working for the government

Quote Originally Posted by vingoze
    HEY GUYS THIS IS SO CALLED MAIL THEY WERE GONNA SEND TO ME FROM GUINESS,
    Dear ADIM,

Thank you for applying to GRADUATE Commercial (Sales) - Nigeria-20149BR. We appreciate your interest in Diageo's Early Africa Career Programme and we have reviewed your application. Unfortunatey we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process as we have candidates whose experience and skill set more closely match those required for our programme.

Sincerely,
    Diageo Africa Early Career Programme

I see am not taken, so is anyone taken, please let us know..
    Same here. Their online interview page required downloading the latest flash player. After downloading same problem. They are deliberately using their site to frustrate people. They are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ceedon
    can i get guiness web site from anybody in the house?

So,how do people with 2.2 manage dis?It now seems like it's not honors or something,but that is what it's supposed to be.after applying,dey replied with long tales,i guess it's cos dey asked for 2.1.it could really make a person lose confidence.it's really pathetic.
    its suaveee

hw can i apply pls.

Quote Originally Posted by suaveekid
    So,how do people with 2.2 manage dis?It now seems like it's not honors or something,but that is what it's supposed to be.after applying,dey replied with long tales,i guess it's cos dey asked for 2.1.it could really make a person lose confidence.it's really pathetic.
    Don't worry, you will get one that will work for you soon, I think its not just 2:1 they are after, there are still a lot of things they use to screen people out.
    I have a 2:1 and I applied for SALES with my marketing experience, but they bounced me

Travel to eastern europe(belarus) for just to 250k. for details, send me a mail, [email protected]. 08050445860

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast