+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: First bank or Oil Servicing Comp.

First bank or Oil Servicing Comp.

House members, kindly advice
    I got a job in an oil comp. as a contract staff and the pay is 150000 naira per month for a period of 2yrs, i also did FBN medicals in which i may be called for 2nd batch or 3rd batch.pls who have idea on the fbn monthly pay for entry level
    your promt advice will be appriciated
    Thanks

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc and Nig Breweries Plc.

Are u just worried abt d pay? Guy there r still other imp things to put in2 consideration. Act wise please.

Re: First bank or Oil Servicing Comp.

If you're adventurous, then go for the oil company cos the pay is higher than firstbank's entry level which is about N110000.Then after your contract expires in the next two yrs and it isn't renewed, you hit the road looking for sth else to do. Not much of a bad idea cos then you've got more experience to get you another job faster. But, if you're looking for some kind of stability and maybe career building, then settle for firstbank. cos there you've got job security and after you're confirmed in 6months,you're salary is reviewed and to sth higher than the N150,000.the choice is yours to make.I wish you the best

did u say oil? guy oil of course. im happy 4 u sha

i will advice u opt for the oil job

my dear, if u ask my candid opinion, i'll scream, go 4 d oil servicing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. weather we agree or not, its all about the money. if not, people will sit in their houses and do nothing.ur chances with the oil job is greater considering the fact that u're going to get alot of exposure and contacts.two years is a long time to test the waters without result.....and who knows what is going to hapen from there? on the contrary if ure given a mkting positon with d bank job, ......? u know wat that means. even if u work in operations, ur promotion does'nt come easy. what abt the time u spend working and some personal time? whatever hapens, d choice is yours.

i think i agree with emygreat19. if i were u i'll go for career building in FBN. i did the medicals too, tho still waiting for 2nd batch

Please act wisely, go for the oil servicing job.

After tasting the two worlds(Banking and Oil servicing), i can confidently tell u to go for a career with FIRST BANK!!!!!!
    if u want to remain in the same position as long as possible earning the same amount of money u started wit,den go for oil servicing.Considering that its even on contract!!!
    abeg go for 1st bank oooooo.dont say i didnt tell u.

i will advice you take the first bank job because the oil job is a countract and if you are in to marketing in the oil company there are some amount of you can salary you can not earn (performance pay) as for first bank they are global bank you can mmake a carreer with firstbank and now they Pay good money in even if you are in marketing at entry level you pay is not tile to your perfomance if you are good after 6 month you are comfirm and all other benefit will follow my dear please take job security into consideration before you take decision and look for expert in human Resources to analyse you offer from the oil comany for you to know how much is your really take home pay at the end of every month.................. congratulation as you take a wise decision

guy no need wasting ur time,u have a job waiting for u
    why wait.bros pple never see any work or been called.

-1.@Poster, what did u study?
    -2.Is the Oil servicing firm a multinational?
    -3.Is the Oil firm doing biz with govt?
    -4.Would you like to be thrown out into the labour mkt again after 2yrs?
    -5.Did you make atleast a 2:1?
    If your answers for questions 2-5 are no for any one 1 of the questions, go to FBN.

hi ! go 4d bank job...cos its alot stable.sha just pray about it let God direct u .congrats !

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast