+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

Good day,

We will be conducting our once a month regional test in Abuja and Port-Harcourt on Friday 31 August 2007. Scripts will be marked immediately after the tests and successful candidates interviewed on Saturday 1 September. Interview panel must be headed by an AM minimum and the panelists must be a minimum of 2.

Please collate and send the list of qualified candidates to Stella in Aminu Kano Branch, Abuja and Ifeanyi in Olu Obasanjo Branch, Port-Harcourt. Our test requirement still remains;

- Minimum age requirement 1980 ( 27years)

- University Qualification : 2:1 from any reputable University

Please note that the cut-off date for CV collation is Thursday 24 August and qualified candidates will be contacted on Friday 25 August. Attendance will be strictly by invitation. We count on your usual co-operation.

Thank you

Regards

Re: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

I am usman Ibrahim Manga, a corper presently serving in bauchi, i read business administration and mgt with lower Credit from waziri Umaru polytechinc Kebbi state. appling for any post relevant to my course.
    Thank you

Re: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

Dear sir,

I write to express my interest to participate in the once a month regional test carried out by Access Bank. As a recent graduate, i am looking for a dynamic and growing firm where i can put my talents to use and provides a sure launch pad. i am highly motivated and and progress-driven hence, i believe Access bank would certainly give me a strong head start in my professional career. Attached with this letter are my current curriculum vitae. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

kemjika ANANABA

[attachment deleted by admin]

hello,
    i have one question...... how do we apply? do we post our cvs

Hi dear, i hav i degree i Banking/finance and also a Diploma from same dept. i also fall within the age requirement, but the issue is i'm still a corper (batch A,2007)with CBN Abuja, though i really want to be some where i can be of effect and possibly be retained....can i send my CV down? cheers...

Pls does any body in the house knows how to use the bank ID No to check if one is invited for the test thanks i appreciate---- Marooner

PLS who knows how to use application ID to check if one is shortlisted for Bank test;thanks i appreciate----- Marooner

hallooo! pls how do we apply?

How do apply, for i wish to write this months access bank regional test. somebody in the house should pls help

register online and go to any of their branches and submit your cv.if u want to check if u are invited the web site will surely direct you if they made any provision on that.
    Be Positive All The Time

DROP UR HARD COPY CV ANY OF ACCESS BANK BRANCH NATIONWIDE AND IF U'RE EVENTUALLY SHORTLISTED U WILL BE CONTACTED VIA SMS.

i meetallthe requirement i haveapplied but have not been invited.pls what do i do. thanks. linda

I am a grauate of English language from the University of Ilorin. My name is Olubunmi Adeboye and I am interested in the Access bank aptitude test.What do I do?
    God's real afterall, no matter what!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast