Dear sir, consequences upon the high rate of disordaliness and frustration of Nigerian graduates due to the high rate of unemployment, the issue of self employment jobs should be initiated to the consciousness of all. I hv being searching for job for 2ys now, little did I knew that I hv a talent in cutting hair. What I did after my NYSC was to use the little I gathered to open my own barbing saloon. Most of us task our parents, friends and others to foot minor expenses like money to browse, T-fare to test centres, to submit CV, feeding, phone calls, clothes, and small pocket money for beer and our girl friend.Today I dont beg to meet up the afformentioned. I think a topic of this nature should be available and I will be ready to gv my support and even employ whoever is willing to remove shame and make a living before a white colla job will come from God. A word is enough for the Wise. A company of the wise is wisdom while the coming together of fools is folishness. My contact: 08032717275 email: [email protected]