The seminar was very successful and thanks for those in the house who responded.Here's the report:

18 people were in attendance.The seminar started by 11am with The president/CEO of Learning and Development Institute(LDI)Nigeria,Mr Niran Ogunoshun having an interactive session with the participants presenting the vision of LDI Nigeria and the opportunities offered through ABE programmes to obtain BSc and MBA in about over 60 partner foreign universities within the shortest period(between 1-2yrs),opportunity to travel and work while you study with visa guaranteed by LDI through established relationship built over the years with various embassies in Nigeria.
Seminar participants were encouraged to write their comments/observations and also recommend 5 of their friend and relations
The seminar ended by 1:15pm with the participants fulfilled,promising not to miss the next seminar.

COMMENTS/OBSERVATIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS

Where have you people been all these while?.There are millions of youths waiting to be trained and I know that your packages are very right for so many people.I hope you can reach out to more deserving youths.I am pleased and convinced that it's a right step to a better future for Nigerian youths.
Collins Okeiyi - 07027789595

I think this is the best way to a bright future.Let us see and know the next steps to take.
Lawal Saheed - 08084743823

Information,Insight,the best and greatest gold.I am really not regretting but where have this information been all this while in years past.Thanks to you guys,I'm informed and will never trade it or sleep on it,i will certainly act and make a great difference for myself and my generation at large.I'm home and dry now.Our universities needs this information,please do spread it round.
Chika Chinedu .C - 08057031616

To me,I don't really know but i think it's ok for me.I never knew things like this is possible.It's a bright future for me.i am really informed and happy to know this.
Nneka Chinedu - 08022577558

Information like this should be made more public.I think i like the vwhole concept.I hope I get to see your product just as you have packaged it to be.In all,I think i like it and will definitely inform more people about it.
Wuraola Akinpelu - 08029443948

I am too dumbfounded for vwords,please bear with me,can this be true/
Adebola J - 0855425409

For more information on how to obtain your BSc/MBA within the shortest period through ABE UK and attendance of our free seminar presentations,please call:

Mr Lanre - 07092075340