+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Quote Originally Posted by babasoty
    hello everyone,
    i was pleased to learn there are a lot of coders and network gurus in this forum judging by the request for this free materials, i program in c, c++ and java i also do a lot of networking, i'm comptia N+(id: COMP001004453666) and ccna certified, i would also love to help out with necessary resources to help anyone interested in books on networking (for cisco routers and swithces and also for comptia N+, MCSE), also if u require any books (pdf format ) for the following C, C++, Visual C++, java, perl, python, network programming,shell programming,linux(red hat) and unix, oracle and cobol, please contact me at [email protected], please note that the materials are FREE and its a first demand first get purpose.just trying to share this materials only as i know they can be of great value and any good coder out there can contact me for info on getting websites for programmers who are freelance like myself and want to make good bucks or check the following sites www.getafreelancer.com
    www.guru.com
    www.codelance.com
    www.rentacoder.com
    www.getacoder.com

am out.
    Brother,

It is good to learn that we have another public-spirited individual in the house Welcome Sir!

What makes me happier is the fact that you are also distributing your tutorials free of charge [like I did].

Together, we can make Naija a better place.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING!

Joshua Otuonye
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

I ma very happy thats someone like you is still in our world today. I am also an IT Student and will de Very happy if you send the software to my mail [email protected]

helo frriend,
    pls send me the copy to my mail box
    [email protected]

Hey guy,

Thank you for the materials, i will really appreciate if i get the ones i hv requested for from you, the request is in your box.

Buy 4 now.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Hi Bros,

I wouldn&#39;t mind to receive those materials. I am sure they will be useful for me in my programming assignments. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks for being so kind to your fellow hot jobbers.
    &quot;Wisdom begins in wonders.&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by talk2flx
    Hey guy,

Thank you for the materials, i will really appreciate if i get the ones i hv requested for from you, the request is in your box.

Buy 4 now.
    Please follow the simle instructions I have stated here. Simply insert your email address and you request here. I may not have time to check and reply to each email.

Brother, Just put your email here

Jojo

Jojo,
    I am into IT, in the process of getting MCSE certification. i need those materials. Thanks a million times. My email add is [email protected]

Abegye Bulus
    H

No problem ooo.

@dvt [Administrator],

Sorry for using the public forum to say this. This is in response to your earlier request for me to talk with you.

We can talk better on yahoo messenger. My yahoo ID is otuonye2000

Thank you Sir,
    Jojo

Hi Otuonye,i will be glad if the tutorial is sent to my mailbox. [email protected] bless

hu,can i have the tutorials? [email protected]

I will need the material sir. I am into Networking Stuff. My email is [email protected] 08052859089. Thanks os much.
    LIFE:Choose... .become

Pls,i want them i am so much interested in the software,send them to E-mail. Iwill so much appreciate them. Thanks God bless you.

E-MAIL: [email protected] or 08065638165.

pls send to me on [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast