+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: I've Just Secured a Job With my OND in OCEANIC BANK, But I also have a BSc!

Re: I've Just Secured a Job With my OND in OCEANIC BANK, But I also have a BSc!

i will be grateful if anyone in the house can shed more light on how oceanic bank recruit ond holder

pls i also have ond since 1996 ao do will go to apply mail me [email protected].

please i have OND with upper credit but 'm contracted with GTB and the contract agreement is really taking a lot from me even though 'm still running anothe rprogram to elevate my self.

PLEASE KIND INFORM ME ABOUT HOW TO APPLY TO OCEANIC BANK, 'm sure with them one is not like a contractor.

kindly endeavour to keep us posted.

Congratulations, i'm happy for you and alot of us are right behing you. Keep the fire burning and put back into the house. You are a light in this generation.

EUJ

uyehdtreutyru

jyrdjjyytjyj

EUJ

hgdatghb

my resquest is granted.

[attachment deleted by admin]

EUJ

trngljt;lkpyt;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Weldone. Please I also have Diploma in Bus Admin and B.Sc Bus Admin Awaitng result. Kindly link me with any bank that require such personnel. I am Ifediorah Justin. Pls contact me on [email protected] or 08055227120

dear Onuinno
    in everything in life, put in your best and be sure that someone is always watching and your hardwork is bound to be rewarded.
    Summary at any level you are just put in your best and you are bound to be promoted, gain experience and in due time the cross over would happen. Dont make it a prioty for now but never stop aspiring ooo. Just wait.

Congrats and all the best on the job.
    God bless
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Congrats! Usually, they dont allow it, except you crossed somewhere else , and later return to apply for the new position, you would be considered then, having worked with them.
    However, this is not final. There is always an exception. With God it is possible. I strongly believe someone must have done such before, because there is nothingnew under the heaven.
    I rejoice with you.
    It shall be a stepping stone for better opened dooors to greater glory.

I have OND in Business Studies and I really want to work in bank, I will be grateful if I can see someone to assist me.
    The Great Tragedy in Life is What Die Inside of A MAN...

can somebody help me out,I NEED A BANK JOB OR AIVTION.am an OND holder.help plzzzzzzzzz

how do i apply with my ond result.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast